Your favourite food and drink?

Chris Head

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Go and get your chubby friend too,  I love her - haven't seen her since theWorld cup.[/quote]

Whose chubby friend?

By the way, as so many people have had more than one go, I want to change from Weetabix, to Toast, with Weetabix as a pudding.  It was Dick Smith that reminded me.

Unfortunately not having proper toast is one of the prices you pay for living here in this wonderful country.

Also where the hell is Dick? Is 'Toast' to be his last word on the forum. No need to start another 'Where's Dick? Thread, lets discuss it here, in secret[:-))]

Whle talking about food, of course.

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]What about Chris Head's Mate's Gizzards.

Lots of plurals there.  Are they properly punctuated.[/quote]

No, but we need SB for that. That reminds me, I love SB. What would she say???? Marmite and something.

TU might say Toast. I miss her too! Oh now I'm going to cry into my Milky Coffeeeeeeee[:'(]

[quote user="jayjay"]

Hey KKK, where did you get my home video from?[:-))][/quote]

She is quite evil in some ways, JayJay. That's what I find, anyway. On the other hand, she is quite delightful, charming, and unnervingly bright. I think she gets her OH to type those posts.

Sorrrryyy totally off topic!

Favourite food has to be Lobster just plainly cooked maybe with a side serving of melted butter,,,,,,,,,favourite drink has to be Tanqueray with tonic ice and a slice of lemon,and the rim of the glass (tall tumbler) has to have had a slice of lemon run over it,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone got any ice?

[quote user="her of ford"]

Favourite food has to be Lobster just plainly cooked maybe with a side serving of melted butter,,,,,,,,,favourite drink has to be Tanqueray with tonic ice and a slice of lemon,and the rim of the glass (tall tumbler) has to have had a slice of lemon run over it,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone got any ice?

[/quote]

Always the perfectionist when it comes to food.

Everything Tresco says is true.  And JayJay, so sorry for breaching your privacy rights.  But I had to get you back for pinching Twinkles clubbing gear.

Here you go Ali!            

KKK, she had finished with the clubbing gear, honest![;-)]

The more you think about your favourite food, the more you realise that it's too difficult to pick just one thing.

[quote user="Miki"][quote] Ice lolly.[/quote]

Luvvly Jubbly....cooshty Rodders...............[:)]

[/quote]

God, I haven't seen a Jubbly for years.  Is that how they were spelt? Or Joobly?  Jubilee?  Great big frozen orange thing in a primitive tetrapak.