Dancing

Chris Head

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="vickybear"]Hello again all, got my password back after a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg wait![/quote]

Well hello there Ms Bear!

I think Chris might have mentioned it if he had mislaid his arms in explosive circumstances.[:)]

Why Gay, what's your interest in his 'handies'?[:)]

What a rip off! That stupid bodybuilders arms didn't literally explode. [:)]

They just grew wider than his waist[:'(]

Edit: Ooops sorry I now see how witty you were. But, don't you realise this will fuel more 'woody' innuendo?

[quote user="Chris Head"]

God you wenches are a hard lot to please.....

Chris

[/quote]

Mr Head, a quiet word in your ear please...........

OK, I have had 41 years experience of being a woman and hope I can speak for 80% of us.  Whereas I think men may like the "in your face" sex appeal of Pamela Anderson and Jordan as well as the Kylie and Halle Berry cuties, this is not the case with women.

Most of us are quite repulsed by body builders and certainly by naked men with chainsaws between their legs or things like this........

You dont see photos like this in girlie mags do you? Nope, only in gay mags.  Although in the lads version there are boobs and butts everywhere (scoobie alert - Miki).  Voila, women don't think the same as men.

Now I hope the ladies of the forum would agree that the best thing you could do is put on a nice tuxedo, undo you bow tie, and have a days growth on your face.  Surprise surprise similar to your avatar.

Oh and one more thing,  as Billy Connolly said last night, women need to feel loved to have sex and men need to have sex to feel loved so were all b uggered.

Finally, when women go and see the Chippendales, it is not a lust driven thing.  It is because the sight of men ridiculing themselves makes them feel powerful.

[quote user="Just Katie "][quote user="Chris Head"]    God you wenches are a hard lot to please.....  Chris   [/quote]        

.... when women go and see the Chippendales, it is not a lust driven thing.  It is because the sight of men ridiculing themselves makes them feel powerful.      [/quote]

Katie! I couldn't have said it better myself!...

The day when men will think like women, is the day when the men will leave the lavatory seat DOWN!!

However Chris we still love you, us the wenches of this forum .... and Miki, and Dick, and Saligo, and.....  sorry can't remember all of your names....

Come on you lot the next dance is about to start!! Get your partners! At the ready!.... It's.... the Gay Gordon!!! .......

Oh Katie me dearie. I so understand your viewpoint but your perspective is that of a women who's only used to the Boyos, so I understand your perception of men....but the male of the Welsh species are a particularly strange lot and not erm...the most refined of creatures! I totally understand that to the Boyos the women you list above are the epitomy of womanhood, who am I to destroy their illusions?

I've always had a theory that instead of replacing hormones in a woman if they were removed (hormone removal therapy...HRT) then women might just become a little more human! In past times women used to make real scones and fake the orgasm, now they fake the scones and have got the orgasm the world has changed somewhat!

Chris

Spot on JK!!

There is nothing funnier than a man prancing round thinking all the women in the room love him!!

Now i do like do  a man in a suit, overalls or firemen (real ones that is not just the uniform and baby oil!!)

Louise

I make a good yorkshire pudding is that just as good, and I like my men with there muscles under there skin not popping out[8-)]

the most impotant thing is that they have clean hair teeth and skin, I hate greasy men with stuff in there hair[+o(]

and to learn how to dance just shut your eyes feel the music and move with it baby..........................[:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Have I missed a photo of Chris, naked with a chainsaw between his legs?[:-))]

There seems to be an awful lot of flirting going on with my dear woodcutter - not very ladylike at all!  You're like a load of dirty old men[;-)] 

[/quote]

No woman on this earth would stand a chance with you standing there fluttering your big grey eyes at him[:P]

Then sticking your stiletto in her foot so she pulls funny faces[:D]

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>>Chris - teach your neighbours the 'Boat Dance' and be done with it!<<< Or the Conga! and they'll teach you Cérock! Can't decide which of all these dances is most cringeing....[/quote]

What' wrong with Ceroc.  When I last went (UK) the hall was filled with youngsters (I'm in my thirties - everyone's younger).  If done correctly it's fantastic (as with most things).  Helps if your partner is "fit" though.[:-))]