Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would really love to have insomnia". 

Oh no you wouldn't Katie When you have to get up at 7, and wake up at half 4 it is a soul destroying thing, because it's almost guaranteed you will finally start to drop off at 6.50[:'(]

P.S:  What a relief it will be to not see people calling you KKK![:D]

We never did see a picture of the dolly Katie was named for did we?

Here's two of them, and here's what it says about her "She is 18" tall, blonde, and is dressed in her original costume of a short turquoise dress with cerise spots, collar and cuffs.... Katie Kopycats are quite common, yet have been spotted on sale in antique shops for inflated prices..."

COMMON?

I hope you have a restless night for that.  And I am glad you are pleased with my namechange. I kind of got used to seeing 3K's so went blind to it a bit but I should think it would be a bit griping to a newcomer.  

I think there was actually a hidden meaning in the name of the doll too.   

That's funny Poppy.

The very first conversation I had with Katie in private, I said, I can't call you KKK and she said something like 'I know, it's a bit gruesome isn't it'. I will always think of her as Katie, the Kween of all Kats[:D]

[quote user="Tresco"]

When I say speak, he barks.  How groovy is that?

It's quite groovy: how did you get him to do that?

BUT, does he jump on female visitors and do that dreadful thing dogs do? That's the question.

[/quote]

I never reveal my dog training secrets I am afraid but it is easy and took me 5 minutes to get him to do it then a little practice here and there and now it is mastered.

And I have never seen my dog doing or sticking his hooter into anything he shouldnt.  A real gentleman.

And here I am with a lightening quick reply.  (Another Post! - any excuse) 

Ian, how come you have so little?  You seem to be here there and everywhere yourself.  You have a secret to keep them down don't you.  Please pm me with it and I will tell you how to get your dog to bark on demand.

Deal?