For the boys.

Chris Head

[quote user="Jonzjob"] but don't worry, I will do the man thing and brave it out even if you do make fun of me (oh the pain!!????)[/quote]

Oh no, that sounds horrible. Why have you had these two things done at once? One of them would be bad enough.

PS I only make fun of Chris Head. Its painful for him, but that pain passes too.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Jonzjob"] but don't worry, I will do the man thing and brave it out even if you do make fun of me (oh the pain!!????)[/quote]

Oh no, that sounds horrible. Why have you had these two things done at once? One of them would be bad enough.

PS I only make fun of Chris Head. Its painful for him, but that pain passes too.

[/quote]

Chris doesn't notice pain, he is shaking too much from the vibes from his chain saw.

But me, I had to wait till after the summer so that it would not interfere with the swimming pool time. see what we men have to put up with? It was hell, but someone had to do it!

The one on me belly. I had to lie down because the lady surgeon was so little (only about 5 foot tall, really) that she would not have been able to reach me belly if I was stood up. No pain, no gain and so life goes on. Plus it didn't hurt anyway, she really was good!!!

JonZ, I think you'd be better off cutting and pasting what you want to put in your reply...I don't know whether you can see what we can see, but it's deeply disorientating.

EG. You said, "Plus it didn't hurt anyway, she really was good!!! "
So am I to conclude that you are a malingerer, like Chris H with his Man Flu?

<<<Chris, anything to cheer you up,how about signing up for the xmas Dance>>>

God are mad Verv? You ever seen me dancing?

Hey John life seems tough at the mo, keep going mate, you'll get through.

Just to add to the misery I really chucked up on the barn floor yesterday morning, no warning or anything, I think Katie got me back for illustrating the dangers of drinking too much (by PM) and I've kernackered my amplifier, I daren't tell Sarah 'cos no doubt she won't let me buy a new one.

"JonZ, I think you'd be better off cutting and pasting what you want to put in your reply...I don't know whether you can see what we can see, but it's deeply disorientating."

You are right Tresco, it looks a real mess doesn't it. Good advice. I was too tyred to notice last knight?

Chris, I have a good way of stopping drinking before I have had tooo much. I fall over and can't get up! Easy init?

As for burping on yer amp, did it make it sound louder? Hose it down and hang it up to dry, it may be OK then if it don't work you can tell Sara that you managed to knock a bucket of water over it. Then you will be able to replace it ;-) !!!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]    ...... Chris doesn't notice pain, he is shaking too much from the vibes from his chain saw. .....  [/quote]

Nah ! He's shaking 'coz he knackered his amp! and he don't know wot to tell Sarah [:'(]  'coz she's a big tall lass and she'll shake him OK....No worries ! 

Come on Sarah ! do you need help [:-))] !

Thanks Missy! I thought you were my mate? As if Sarah needs any help eh?

You don't hide yer jealousy of my fantastic looks very well John, still I guess when I'm a wrinkly I'll have my grumpy moments! I need a better way out for a new amp though, it's gonna be a difficult one, that reminds, I wonder if there's any sound techies out there. 

When, don't you mean if yu make it to the third age like wot I did maty. I got no seable rinquels, I got a beard! And the next grumpy moment I have will be my first! So there!!

I bin told that I sound tacky, is that close enough. And I got a big screwdriver wot will sort out any electrifical problems. No danger, the 'andel's insinulated (I think?)

I'm with you Missy,after wot he just said. Give 'im some stick!

Yeah I'd love your help chaps. How do I get a new amp without Sarah finding out? My good lady  guards the cards and cheque books very efficiently and any cash I manage to hang onto soon gets swiped! I know before I even ask the question what the answer will be! C,mon, this is getting serious!

Maybe we could have a new help section for those 'little' problems that us blokes have with women?