ABC Game

Meg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Missy"]Zorro! Zorro! un cavalier qui surgit hors de la nuit! 

Zorro! Zorro!.....lalalalalallalaallalalallallalal .........  forgot the rest...[/quote]

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]Un cavalier qui surgit hors de laa nuit

court vers l'aventure au galooop

Son nom, il le signe ààà la pointe de l'épééée

d'un Z qui veut dire Zorrooo

Zorro, Zorro, renard rusé qui fait sa loi

Zorro, Zorro, vainqueur, tu l'es à chaque fois

Zorro Zorro Zorro (fade)[/quote]

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="Missy"]Zorro! Zorro! un cavalier qui surgit hors de la nuit! 

Zorro! Zorro!.....lalalalalallalaallalalallallalal .........  forgot the rest...[/quote]

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]Un cavalier qui surgit hors de laa nuit
court vers l'aventure au galooop
Son nom, il le signe ààà la pointe de l'épééée
d'un Z qui veut dire Zorrooo
Zorro, Zorro, renard rusé qui fait sa loi
Zorro, Zorro, vainqueur, tu l'es à chaque fois
Zorro Zorro Zorro (fade)[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Clair!!! Ah!!! (need a big nostalgic sigh emoticon here!) My siblings and I used to sing it running around the garden every Thursday afternoon (in the days où il y avait pas d'école le jeudi !!!) in eager anticipation of the black&white TV show vers 4heures.... We used to get our Mother crazy as we wanted our 4heures (french children afternoon snack) sitting in front of the TV in the sitting room and not in the kitchen or the garden as per usual.....  Our sitting room most of the time was the equivalent of the hallowed Welsh parlour! only entered on high days and holidays!

Ah well....... Those were the days...... and another song.... this thread should be for songs..... someone should start the first line of a song and others carry on until the whole lyrics are up..... then on to another song.....  

[quote user="Missy"]Thanks Clair!!! Ah!!! (need a big nostalgic sigh emoticon here!) My siblings and I used to sing it running around the garden every Thursday afternoon (in the days où il y avait pas d'école le jeudi !!!) in eager anticipation of the black&white TV show vers 4heures.... We used to get our Mother crazy as we wanted our 4heures (french children afternoon snack) sitting in front of the TV in the sitting room and not in the kitchen or the garden as per usual.....  Our sitting room most of the time was the equivalent of the hallowed Welsh parlour! only entered on high days and holidays!

Ah well....... Those were the days...... and another song.... this thread should be for songs..... someone should start the first line of a song and others carry on until the whole lyrics are up..... then on to another song....[/quote]

Funny how you cannnot just read the thing, you have to sing it in your head too don't you? go on admit it!!!

Back to the subject

diving