Dick...

Chris Head

Leo, You are so rude!!!!

Katie, You will find your beloved 'M' is now residing there too! So stop moaning and go visit them if you miss them so much [:D] I never saw you last night, did your scooter break down?[8-)]

Yes of course, you remember bleach being sold in 1929[:-))].  I think you are one of CH's special ladies though Gay.  He likes to moither you now and then doesnt he?

If I were to answer the question on his behalf I think he would dip up over the first two but you would definitely come before Dick.....  I hope[blink].

[:-))]

[:-))][quote user="Russethouse"]

Yes of course, you remember bleach being sold in 1929Woot! [:-))]

Good heavens Katie, that would make my mother nine when she had me !!![blink]

[/quote]

Her secret is safe with me Gay[;-)].

S.  I dont think I want to comment any more on Chris' preferences.  I can feel myself getting into big troub.  As my mum used to say "GAG IT!" [:-))]

[quote user="Just Katie "]

I already have one.  He argues with everyone in the street, quoting what they say and ending every sentence in 'eh?'  Whose baby would you rather have

a. Twinkly

b   Meg

c   Russethouse

d    Dick Smith.

[/quote]

Twinkly? Nope...the sprog would keep me up all night singing.

Meg? Gimme a break, she's from the Fens, if I wanted a webbed fingered kid I'd go find Daphne Duck!

Russethouse? Way too sensible and sane.

Dick? Might work, a litaric(sp?) lunatic might be a cool kid.

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Maybe we should start a petition to to get Dick & Cass & co back?

[/quote]

Can I sign the petition... as a relative newbie I don't post often but read and watch a lot... I don't 'know' them but I do miss their input!  [:$]