Late-Night-Line-Up.

LEO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="LEO"]

[quote user="Meg and Mog and dog"]What one can i be?

[/quote]

You could be the....................................................................

...............................................................................................

...............................................................................................

..........................................................naughty one!

[/quote]

Well if someone has to do it....................i am qualified.[6]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'll be the illuminating one then shall I?

[/quote]

Twinkle,

I'm sure a lot of forum members find your postings - a breath of fresh air - there is no doubt, you do "light up" the forum.

Leo

LEO!

You're a sweetheart[:)] who can't sleep at the moment[:)]

I have a visitor arriving today so I'm afraid I won't be visiting the forum for a few days. 

Just Katie! 

Come and keep this thread company while I'm gone!!!

• 1 month later...
[quote user="LEO"]

What has happened to all the intelligent and funny members of "the-late-night- line-up "on this forum, they seem to have dwindled away.

It was very enjoyable to have some light-hearted intelligent banter sitting in front of the computer in the latter part of the evening,with a wee dram available, to extend the lateral thinking. Is there anybody there?

Come back soon! 

Leo

[/quote]

Anybody fancy a bit of lighthearted banter or start an agument or something, Is there still some life on the Forum? 

Yes, but only if I could breathe some life into the software at the same time!  It's taking me about 10 minutes to get it to move from thread to thread tonight.

Fags on desk, glass of plonk to hand and all I get are critical error messages.  Humph.

Maybe it's the time of year Leo and everybody has been outside all day and gone off to bed early. Boring lot.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Yes, but only if I could breathe some life into the software at the same time!  It's taking me about 10 minutes to get it to move from thread to thread tonight.

Fags on desk, glass of plonk to hand and all I get are critical error messages.  Humph.

Maybe it's the time of year Leo and everybody has been outside all day and gone off to bed early. Boring lot.

[/quote]

I constantly get critical error messages from my wife regarding the fags and the whisky!

Mine has given up and just started to take out more life insurance policies in anticipation of my early demise.  After 35 years he's finally figured out that he's wasting his breath.

Edit : I'm slightly sorry you're a smoker too - I thought we could maybe start a row about the evils of the weed...