Is This Legal?

TWINKLE

Quillan must have a ball in real life! (or maybe 2) I got a parking ticket on monday for going 2 minutes over the expiry time of my pay and dispaly ticket [:@] I was trying to decide what colour ice cube tray to buy for the new fridge (you know those elephant  shaped ones) in the end we opted for the pink to go with the tiles. I think we made the right choice and we are very happy with our ice cube tray.[:D]

Twinkle, what you did is illegal and I hope you are satisfied with the consequences of your actions. If I was near you now, I would give you such a spanking!

I've been to Spain for a few days with JK.  

We drove down in my car and met up with some friends and my husbands band who were playing in a festival in Tarragon.  We had a great time and yesterday when we were all meeting up to leave,  JK announced that she'd 'lost' my car keys!  So my car and JK and her hubby are still in Spain and I've had to Chronopost the spare key to them this morning. They won't get it until tomorrow and that's when they were supposed to be flying back to Britian, so they've had to get a later flight.

Is this legal?[:)]

BTW! 

I don't like spanking - I wouldn't hurt a fly[:D]

It was fantastic! 

What a beautiful place and the weather was fabulous.  The festival there is great and I'm going back next year with my daughter.  As much as I love the French, I have to say that only the Spanish know how to celebrate.

There was so much going on and everyone attends from 3 year olds to 90 year olds.  My husbands band played on the Saturday night and then on the Sunday there was the traditional human tower event.  Has anyone seen this before?

I think I can see my car keys hanging out of one the blokes pockets!!

The ones who go to the top are little girls and boys of about 6 years old, they wear riding hats but it really is scary to watch.

We were at the bar and some of my friends decided to do body bashing or whatever it's called with JKs hubby.  Then me and JK thought we'd do one too but I knew I was going to gently push my chest out so as not to catapult her to the top of the human tower.  She obviously prepared herself for a big bang and did the opposite to me.  I ended up flat out on the floor in absolute shock! 

I am a good friend aren't I?