Apologies to the ladies, but it is funny.

Weedon

[quote user="Russethouse"]

She is a bit brighter than one lady I knew who used to sit and wait for a space to become vacant on the side that  her car  filler cap was on![8-)]

No, it wasn't me !

[/quote]

RH, ever had your nice shiny car boot paintwork scratched by the pump hose being pulled over it to the opposite side? A few minutes waiting to get the filler cap at the pump side is worth it.

[quote user="Ron Avery"]True,  so why didn't the lady in the video use the pump on the other side which appears to be empty.........[/quote]

I'm guessing she was drunk. 

The second one, well there is no way of even guessing what was going on in her mind.

Oh dear, now I have tears streaming down my face.   I particularly liked the woman driver with the biggest gates in history to get through who turned her car over.   The funniest bit was where the (assming) husband, carefully removed some possessions, wife's handbag from the car before he even bothered to try and get her out.   You just had the feeling that this was not the first time he had witnesssed her doing something similar and it was like 'oh no, not again, lets get her bag out first'!!!

And as for the petrol one, confession, I did once try this myself when I had just passed my test and the only other available slot (nearside to the tank) meant reversing - no, I wasn't going to try that in a public place.    Although I confess that I managed to fill the tank relatively easier than the woman and didn't come anywhere near the falling over stage.    So, daft as she is, I do have a tad of sympathy!!