For what position would you like to apply?

Kitty

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't sleep...   I HAD TO go and walk round the classes, the bike sheds   ( Brrrrrr   it s cold outside..) , to check everything was fine...

Apart from one or two rabbits... I did not see anyone...  " Pas âme qui vive ... " 

Back to bed..    Now my mind is at  rest, maybe I could sleep ...

Bonne nuit ...

Frenchie .. 

[quote user="Geordie girl"]Monsieur Quillan, ... you should apply for the position of School inspector, ....[/quote]

Non, non, non, il a dit 'God!' I think he should apply for the position of Chaplain Missionary. He would be sooo good at it ! He would thouroughly check all of the girls credentials first ! [Www]   and these poor creatures need such a tremendous amount of spiritual and pastoral care.

Anyway no one noticed que j'avais fait le mur! Pheeww! Miss(Mr) Wooly never came, he went instead behind the bike shed to see Mr Pierre   pah!         Tant pis j'ai le train pour aller voir l'amour de ma vie! Mr Sarko qui avait mis SA main sur mon coeur [:$]. MĂŞme que Lady C and Miss Frenchie et toutes les autres elles Ă©taient jalouses qu'elles m'ont mis en colle! [:@]

Oh don't worry GordieGirl, Missy is just angry because I put her in detention and she escaped at night to meet this Sarko guy , who had touched her .. errrr... heart ....

She pretends we are jealous ..    Me ?? Nooooo way, Sarko doesn't do it for me ...

Missy, you are in conseil de discipline now, and I'm waitiong for Mrs C. to be back to decide if you are going to be expelled for a few days ...

Your little game is no fun miss...

ANd I swear nothing happened behind the bike sheds because, as you could see, I watched all night ... ( and caught a cold by the way !!)

[quote user="Bugbear"]

Eeeeer!!!!

[/quote]

Now, I have just remembered where I have heard of Mr Bugbear before.  It was splashed all over the papers and must have been, I would say, roughly 10 years ago.

His real name is Gary somebody or other (the surname escapes me).  He is a confirmed pyromaniac, that is, someone with an obsessive desire to set fire to things.  His case involved blowing up the whole of the science block at his last school.

At his hearing in the High Court, the judge said that Mr Bugbear was a very dangerous individual indeed, as his is also a psychopathic personality, that is someone who feels no guilt at the things he does or destroys.

There was a graphic account given of his escape from the police when they went to apprehend him.  Apparently, he made his getaway on his motorbike, with all his leathers still smoking.  He rode through a bus depot at the height of the chase and police said he cleared 12 London buses on the bike, thereby rivalling a record set by Mr Evel Knievel of the United States.

He was sentenced to repent at leisure at Broadmoor because it was thought that the Berkshire countryside might soothe his rather turbulent nature.  Of course, when he decided to set the Governor's house alight, even Broadmoor was not considered secure enough for Mr Bugbear.

At that point in his story, the Probation Services stepped in and said they would rehabilitate Mr Bugbear and get him back into the community.  Within days of being released from Broadmoor, Mr Bugbear, Gary Whatisname, gave his guardians the slip and the last he was seen, he was on a ferry (still on his bike) bound for France.

This picture of the devastation that Mr Bugbear can cause has jogged my memory.  Whose is the lunatic decision to appoint this man Chemistry Master?

I'd report him to Miss Frenchie myself, except that Mr B being such a dangerous and unstable type, I don't think I had better interfere.  But, I determine to keep a very close eye indeed on our Gary.

I wish that Lady C would stop swanning about all over the place and come back to the school.  There are now so many developements that you will be a very clever person indeed to have kept pace with all the goings-on so far!

Hah, that's how much you know!  To prove to you that everything I have told you about Mr Bugbear is correct, I am going to dare him to put up a copy of his "Wanted" poster that was circulated all over the UK at the time of his crime.

Mr Bugbear, would you please post here the poster I have referred to?  You know you have got it because I have seen it myself!

Miss Frenchie, you will see for yourself.  This poster is more than just a piece of fancy artwork!

It can't be him ... It can't be him !!!    He must have a look alike ..

It s a conspiracy maybe..

Someone might want to get possession of his bike and stuff while he s in prison...

We need this brilliant teacher at the academy.  

Je ne veux pas que son nom soit sali !

This must become crystal clear !

Miss Frenchie

Has that dangerous maniac, Mr Bugbear, threatened you in some way?  I can only imagine that that must be what's happening or else you have taken complete leave of your senses.

Has he, by any chance, told you he was going to wring your neck the way he is showing you with that damn hen in the picture?

If that is the case, then you have my every sympathy.  But, don' worry unduly for now because strangling is not his modus operandi.  He is a pyromaniac and is not, as far as we know, related to the Boston Strangler.

However, my advice to you is to fit a smoke alarm in your bedroom and, if I were you, I'd stop wandering around the bike sheds in the middle of the night.  For all I know, Mr Bugbear might find firing up those dilapidated bike sheds just too irristible!

Just back from the bike sheds.. had my night round there to check everything was fine ...

You got me all confused now Mrs Sweet17 ...

While I was there, I think I heard the characteristic sound of Mr BugBear's  motorbike engine ...  But no... Can't be possible...

He s such a sweet man...   " Il ne ferait pas de mal Ă  une mouche ... "

Anyway, back to my room in the dorms safe and sound..   Hope I won't have nightmares now..   Like...

" .....  A British chemistry teacher strangles a French Vice headmistress ... Before setting fire to her bedroom... "   OMG !

[:-))]   Tucked  up in bed now still thinking   ... can't believe what she says... no, can't be true.. hey.. what s that noise ??

.......;

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/shining.jpg[/IMG]      

[quote user="Frenchie"]

It can't be him ... It can't be him !!!    He must have a look alike ..

It s a conspiracy maybe..

Someone might want to get possession of his bike and stuff while he s in prison...

We need this brilliant teacher at the academy.  

Je ne veux pas que son nom soit sali !

This must become crystal clear !

[/quote]

I see, Miss Frenchie, that you can't accept the truth about Mr Bugbear.  I grant you, it's difficult to believe.  He is, after all, un bel homme and you really wouldn't suspect that anything is wrong with him on first acquaintance.  L'homme a encore du charme!

Despite the difference in your ages, I now understand that you have fallen violently in love with Mr Bugbear.  Whilst I can understand your feelings, I must continue to warn you about Gary.

Have you visited him in his Chemistry Laboratory?  Have you never noticed that his bunsen burner is always aflame and that his retort stand is always erected?  I tell you he is up to no good!

As a psychopath, I doubt very much that he can ever return your feelings.  Yes, I know that in your high and altered emotional state, your common sense has completely deserted you.  Why else are you wandering around those bike sheds late at night?  Why can't you sleep?  Why can't you eat Cook's delicious school dinners?  Gosh girl, you've really got it bad, haven't you?

Look, I have my own special reasons for keeping you away from the bike sheds.  The reason is that I have been letting the sheds out to M Pierre and Miss Wooly for their assignations.  They pay me by the half hour and goodness knows this might be my only source of income as the students' fees continue to remain unpaid.

You yourself, Miss Frenchie, have also aroused my suspicion.  I don't believe that you are French at all!  No, I have NEVER met a French woman who sounds just like a Liverpudlian!  Are you sure you do not originally hail from that city of scousers?  And to have such an obsession with Paul McCartney of all people!  That tells me that you might have closer connections with Liverpool than you have admitted. 

Where on earth can Lady C be?  This is a prolonged absence indeed.  She needs to be back here, where she belongs, in order to sort out some of these problems that we are experiencing. 

To recap:

We still don't know whether it's Mr or Miss Wooly

We have no idea what M Pierre and Miss Wooly have in common

Mr Bugbear is a convicted pyromaniac and psychopath in charge of the Chemistry Lab

Miss Geordie is always asking for money, why?

Miss Frenchie is head-over-heels in love with Mr Bugbear

As for me, I use my wits and ingenuity to survive in this place and when I applied for the positon of bursar, I well knew that I should have hold of the purse strings.

Still, there can be no other intrique besides these ........ or can there?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Miss Frenchie is head-over-heels in love with Mr Bugbear

[/quote]

I need to set the record straight here, it's not love just pure lust (perfectly understandable, of course[:D]).  Everytime she visited me in the lab, prior to the accident [Www] I was constantly having to beat her off with my Micromanipulators.

Indeed I distinctly remember that it was Frenchie who said "cut the red one, cut the red one"

I'm completely innocent...........................[:$]

Oh I can't believe what I'm reading !!

Mr Bugbear tried to take advantage of me while I visited the lab and he said " you surrender or I blow the school up" ...............

Even though he is indeed charming ; I had nothing in mind but the mission Madame C had given to me and I was trying to run the school as well as I could while she was away...

What probably attracted this professor was my little French accent, becauze I fink you have never heard ze way I speake...

I am not a scouser, I will say zis only once !!

I think it is all a trick to get rid of the position I currently have in the school !!

Madame C ne sera aps dupe !!

Quelle affreuse machination !!

I want to add that Mr Bugbear did not have time to accomplish his evil deed  on me !! ... [geek]

Gals, gals, gals (and the occasional gentleman and perhaps Professor Bugbear).  What on earth (or in heaven) has been happening?  C'est terrible.

Firstly, I wish you all, my charges, the compliments of the season.

Secondly, I shall be looking through all the papers in my study - there are post it stickers everywhere.  I have to get up to date.

Miss Frenchie, I shall expect you in my study in a few hours and anyone else who wants to 'grass on anyone'.  Miss Frenchie, for the time being you are still Acting Headmistress.  I have a turkey to baste.

Welcome back Mrs C ..    And Merry Christmas !!

Thank you so much for trusting me...

I will be in your study when you need me ..   I might place a few truths home ...  [geek]

For the moment , Im going back to my " coquilles St Jacques " !! 

I ve been on my round to the dorms and the bike sheds.. I will  tell you more about it when I see you later ...  [Www]

Enjoy your meal !

Votre dĂ©vouĂ©e Frenchie .. 

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/pixel_bits.gif[/IMG]