Late lamented member

woolybananasbrother

It is with regret that I have to inform you of the departure of woolybanana through an electronic mishap. May his restless soul be in peace.

He has asked me to take his place in the job of spreading a little anarchy in this so boring boring world, so here I am. Please be gentle with me as I have never done this before.

woolybanana2 . Touch me and I'll have you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Christine Animal"]He could certainly never replace him, but he can have a jolly good   [6][/quote]

I'll really miss seeing that [6], now WB has gone.

I did wonder though. I could have sworn the ears of the [6] were getting a little less pointy recently, perhaps from over use?

We'll never know now.

Oh dear - is that Miss Wooly, who has departed the mortal coil?  Miss Wooly, our tranvestite Hed of Inglish Langwage at the Academy?  Has s/he gone to the great spell checker in the sky?  Can I do an eulogy at the memorial service?

[quote user="Cathy"]

Oh dear - is that Miss Wooly, who has departed the mortal coil?  Miss Wooly, our tranvestite Hed of Inglish Langwage at the Academy?  Has s/he gone to the great spell checker in the sky?  Can I do an euology at the memorial service?

[/quote]

I dont understand

Did he have a woolly banana for a member?

He was a great banana indeed, and there will never be the like of him again in our lifetime[:(] How did he pass away? I know he was suffering with peeling skin and had the jaundice, and jaundice is very hard to detect in bananas untill it's too late. It's like that cystitis I had back in Kildare when I was only a young lad. Mrs Murphy told me that there was a fatal operation to have it removed, but you had to wait 2 years to get it done. "shur I could be dead before that" I said to Mrs Murphy. Anyway, God bless that banana lad, where ever he is[kiss]