Meeting Other like minded Adults.

majlen

Hi,

My wife and I moved to France 2 years ago and love it here. We are both what can losely be refered to as Surfers and are finding it very hard to find a group that surfs near Brittany.  If anyone can tell us of clubs etc where we can enjoy out passtime that would be helpful.

Thanks

L

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Catalpa"]Twinks, Katie, Tresco, (Just-call-me) Betty... we could have such fun with this thread... but wait, do I sense the looming presence of a mod...[:-))]
[/quote]

I do hope the moderators do not shut this question.  It is perfectly serious and proper.  Whilst some may disagree with our hobby it is legal and harmless.  I am sure if someone asks about train spotting clubs or bridge schools there would be no problem.  We just miss the variety we had in the UK.

[quote user="majlen"]

[quote user="Catalpa"]Twinks, Katie, Tresco, (Just-call-me) Betty... we could have such fun with this thread... but wait, do I sense the looming presence of a mod...[:-))]
[/quote]

I do hope the moderators do not shut this question.  It is perfectly serious and proper.  Whilst some may disagree with our hobby it is legal and harmless.  I am sure if someone asks about train spotting clubs or bridge schools there would be no problem.  We just miss the variety we had in the UK.

[/quote]

Well, at least someone has something good to say about the UK they left behind...

I must say though that good spelling is seen, by me at least, as a good indicator of attention to detail so I think I'll pass, thank you!

[quote user="raindog"]"We just miss the variety we had in the UK."
Variety? - this is really interesting - any chance of expanding on that a bit please? [:D]
[/quote]

I am afraid not.  It was not our intention to stimulate undue interest in our activities, rather to get some useful guidance as to where we might find similar people.  This is not an appropriate site for such a discussion.  I am sure if you follow the instructions given above you will find a site where your 'curiosity', if nothing else .. might be satisfied.

You people.... you kill me you do... really....

L

[quote user="majlen"]... It was not our intention to stimulate undue interest in our activities, rather to get some useful guidance as to where we might find similar people.  This is not an appropriate site for such a discussion...  [/quote]

Thank you majlen [:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I have been googling bilingual swingers - no luck.  I then tried english speaking swingers in France - still nothing. 

It has just dawned on me that maybe there is no need for conversation[Www]

[/quote]

I respect your comments about conversation but really do feel oral is something best discussed elswhere.  Old chap

[quote user="majlen"]

[quote user="raindog"]"We just miss the variety we had in the UK."

Variety? - this is really interesting - any chance of expanding on that a bit please? [:D]

[/quote]

I am afraid not.  It was not our intention to stimulate undue interest in our activities, rather to get some useful guidance as to where we might find similar people.  This is not an appropriate site for such a discussion.  I am sure if you follow the instructions given above you will find a site where your 'curiosity', if nothing else .. might be satisfied.

You people.... you kill me you do... really....

L

[/quote]

Would've been good for a laugh tho'.....