Quickest way to a man's heart?

majlen

Does any one know the quickest way to a woman's heart beacue I am getting conflicting views on this?

I have always believed it to be by means of an incision in the thoracic cavity, then bypassing the myocardium, once inside the rib cage it’s a simple matter of removing the pericardium and hey presto! There it is.

My mate in the pub says it's with flowers. 

Len [:)]

(Mind you he does work in a petrol station so what would he know about matters of the pump)!!!!

By the by, JE, call it synchronicity, on Saturday, Mrs G and I were out shopping and started chatting with this charming couple who don't live far away from us in UK.

Turned out that not only is he a car and racing nut too, he's a long term member of AMOC and the webmaster!

Synchronicity?

Sorry Mods, now back on topic.

So, Pads: it's really sort of like cats then? [blink]

They tell you precisely what they like and dislike..................................... which tends to be indicated by:

(i) Loud purring noises and head rubbing of scent gland all over you; or,

ii) They tell you their distaste by clawing your hands to bits and biting!

And one quickly grasps two realities:

a)  Who's the boss: &,

b)  What the Boss Likes!

[:D]

Boy you catch on quick glue stick......... I've know men who never grasp that in a life time

Conversation in our house this evening , (its our 25th anniversary tomorrow)

Him: Would you like to go for a nice meal tomorrow pet ?

ME:Mmmmm that sounds nice where do you want to go ?

Him: you choose although theres a nice place I'd like to try .......

Me: Mmmmm  but I fancy something spicy

Him : OK then pet we 'll go to your favorite Indonise place ,

He thinks its his Idea but we are going where I want , simple everyone is happy [:)] 

PS I only play bite  

Years ago, JE, I was sort of adopted by a wonderful Spanish Padrone who was a shipowner: he became my mentor and Ghuru for a few years.

I was also adopted by the family and became great friends with his youngest son, who was then trying to kill himself in Libre races.

Dad took delivery of a brand new Silver Shadow for his then partner in Gran Canaria from Jack Barclay.

Before it was shipped out (not sure where it was headed), number one son totalled the car against a brick wall!

Daddy was far from a happy bunny!

Son was not very brave in fact: as I discovered when I drove him and I back from Petworth in Sussex to Essex in another chum's (his wife's actually!) Citroen Dyane one quiet Sunday morning.

He didn't realise that the art of driving a Deux Cheveaux was when approaching roundabouts and etc one simply continued at maximum speed and merely changed down!

Wimp!

[:D]

He didn't do this on the A24 near Dorking did he?  The o/h once witnessed a young lad drive a Roller into a bridge parapet on said road.  His first words on getting out of the car : "B*gger.  Daddy will be pleased!"

Not quite as bad as a friend of my father's who ran a big car dealership in Leeds.  He was charged with seeing "Bluebird" (CN7) off a 'plane and getting it onto his transporter.  He and his mechanics managed to push it into a wall!  Happily, he didn't do a lot of damage.

In point of fact, they DID live in Dorking!

How much synchronicity is that!

When I first started work, it was with a Belgian shipping line in London.

They were tasked with taking Donald Healey's prototype of the BN1 to Belgium so that it could be tested on the Jabbeck Motorway.(Which of course is wher Jags tested the early XK120s in 1947/8).

At Tilbury as the car was being lifted on a slung pallet, one end of the slings slipped when the whole thing was high in the air: and the Healey dived nose first onto the dock!

M. Healey was not impressed!