'Thoughtful Presents'

Just Katie

I have just spoken to Twinkle who bought Mr Twinks a new computer for his birthday.  The thing is, the poor man is always complaining because the Twinks is always on the forum.

Come on Twinks, own up!!  Who did you buy the computer for? [:D]

My husband bought me the Best of Black Sabbath one year which of course, I never played but it ended up in his car.  I bought him a food mixer the following year!!

What is the most 'selfish' present you have come across??

The computer present for my husband isn't off me - it's a group gift from his closest friends and his best mate came up with the idea.  My gift to him is a massage for the both of us and a weekend break in a country hotel. 

With me[:$]

Mrs Gluey has never ever forgiven me for taking away her Scottish Rally Works Tune Replica Cooper s 1293 c.c.............................

She used to simply love seeing off hairy macho male drivers! [:D]

Explaining that it was a part ex and therefore technically a sales car was, apparently, no excuse!

Even after 30 odd years, this "Sin" of mine is not forgotten!

[:(]

The most selfish present I have ever recieved as a birthday gift was from my husband.  It was so large it couldn't be wrapped and I had to step outside to see it wearing a blind fold, you can imagine i'm sure what i would have liked to have seen.  Instead to my horror I was greeted by a scaffolding tower and a pair of decorating overalls!!!!!....................needless to say he is now my ex!Woot! [:-))]