TWINKLE

In reading back through this posting, I am wondering WHY any passing aliens would want to rescue this elite Chosen Few anyway, bearing in mind the mess we have made of our own planet?

And as for having to go butt-naked????    What sort of a planet are these beings from anyway?  Do they not have weather conditions?    And I would need to take my shoe collection so I'd need a serious space for that lot.......................   Perhaps I shall remain here and take my chances with the plebs?

[quote user="Just Katie"]I have just had a peep!!  Nuclear destruction of Rome?? What have the Italians done to deserve this apart from producing shit wine..............in the opinion of Mr Twinks.[/quote]

what's wrong with Italian wine? [8-)]

Chauffour, Italian white is my favorite and Chilean red.  I was merely stating Mr Twinks opinion.  Of course, you must remember in his opinion, anything that is not French is shit. [:D]

Sorry Twinks, what am I causing for your lovely husband?  I am going in the kitchen now to superglue my hands together.

JK is referring to the first time I took my French husband home to Wales to meet my family. 

My mother had 'prepared' a fabulous meal complete with raspberry pavlova - all bought at Marks and Sparks which she wickedly accepted all responsibility for when my husband complemented her.  When my step-father asked him what he thought of the 2 litre bottle of Italian red wine he charmingly replied "F*****g cr*p!" with a perfect valleys accent[:)]

I nearly fell off my chair and the whole family exploded with laughter - my mother blamed me for teaching him 'naughty words'.

Thankyou Clair and what are you after Leo? I see the two Welsh Wenches are still causing trouble...what's up with the weather here? It was warm in the Tatry mountains last week when it shouldn't have been and winter here when it should've been Spring by now...weird. 

[quote user="Just Katie"]

.....  I am going in the kitchen now to superglue my hands together.

[/quote]

Superglue hands together [8-)] I would superglue mine round a bottle of Chardonnay then the punishment would be more bearable  [:D]