TWINKLE

Has anyone heard of this subject?  My brother-in-law is slightly obsessed with the whole thing and so last night I googled 2012 and clicked on "Les portes de l'Ere Nouvelle" or alternatively further down in English  "Survive 2012".

I read quite a bit of the website and it freaked me out and then made me laugh and then I just wished I hadn't read it!  I have a vivid imagination anyway so..............

It's just that nobody I know from Britain has ever mentioned anything about it. 

So what do you think? 

I had never heard of it.  I used to drive myself crazy with stuff like this when I should have been having the time of my life in my teens.  I used to analyse revealations and convince myself the world was going to end the next day.  I would literally make myself physically ill with it.  Anyway, many many dates, comets, shooting stars etc came and went and, I am still here.  So what is this new one all about?

Think of nice things Twinks, like me coming over to visit you.[kiss]

Nostra wotsit.  The French loonie.  When I googled, I found another book about 2008.  Apparently, the last prophet is on the earth. His name is Ray something or other so there you go, two more dates for the diary.  If you google more you will find loads more dates to mess your head up.

Seriously, when I was around 18, I started losing weight and would not go out incase the world ended and I would not be able to say good bye to my mother.  I read and read all of this sort of stuff and nearly cracked up over it.  My mother took me to the Doctor (the same Doctor she took me to because I wouldnt eat potatoes[:D]) and, he said he was afraid of the end of the world too which, was the worse thing he could have said.  I mean, if my Doctor believes it then so must I, he is an intelligent man so I am not being mad afterall.

Then a wonderful thing happened, I met my husband and had something else to worry about instead.

Please on a REAL SERIOUS NOTE, tell your kids that Nostra is a load of Twonk!!

A few years back, there was a news item on telly for about a week about a meteorite which was apparently going to crash with Earth and the rest of it.

My neighbours' daughters (12 and 14) were terrified for days and went absolutely hysterical about it... [:'(]

No!!! 

It's none of that. 

It's the belief that the Mayans who completely disappeared a long time ago were infact taken by aliens and that on the 21st Dec 2012 there will be a major evacuation of the earths population and those who meditate during now and then and 'prepare' themselves to leave without any possesions will be beamed up into the 4th dimension. Those who decide to physically stay here - and I'm guessing there will be a lot of us[:)]will have to be prepared to endure the 'traumatising' events that will take place on earth.

There are different 'channels' who are modern day prophets who recieve messages from some bloke called Ashtar and these channels can also ask the questions we need the answers to be able to prepare ourselves for the asscension.  It's kind of like "Encounters of the third kind". 

Last night - very late[:-))]  I was imagining me standing in my garden on the 21st December 2012 a strange light hovering above me.  I'm looking up waiting expectantly and this voice booms down "You can't bring the Samsonite with you love"[:D]

If you can't take any luggage with you, I can't see what other preparations are relevant.

Clean clothes, brushed hair and scrubbed teeth, perhaps? Those things took me a fair way in a former life but are they enough for the 'evacuation'? [:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Be prepared for a lot of naked people walking around looking confused. Ashtar told me[:)][/quote]

I won't look confused, as I know exactly what to expect.

You see, I've done it all before and David Icke is right.

I thought that the song thread was Ashtars way of 'preparing' the chosen ones to answer to just one person! 

I think Frenchie is a 'channel' and when earth is evacuated the only music available in the new era will be  b l o ody Paul McCartney and Kate Nash[:P]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]...when earth is evacuated the only music available in the new era will be  b l o ody Paul McCartney and Kate Nash[:P][/quote]

Well! With the best will in the world I would rather not worry and enjoy the time I have left in the old era.