My new grandson

Mme poivre

My second child was 13 oz more than my first, and apparently second babies are generally heavier. Lets hope by this time tomorrow or sooner you have some good news [:)]

Have you tried hot (as you can )salt water mouth washes ? Don't swill, hold over the painful area then spit (sorry to be so graphic !)

A couple of years ago I had a tooth removed and still kept getting a swelling everytime I stopped taking anti biotics, it turned out a piece of amalgam was logged in the wound, perfectly gross [:'(].......do get it checked if it doesn't improve quickly...

Joseph Mark   born on 28th July at 8.28  weighing 7lb 8,5oz 

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs141.snc1/5212_1031485845862_1786882821_81333_513531_n.jpg[/img]

I know I am bias but isn't he just the cutest?

PS  tooth ache finaly getting better and have booked ferry to France on Thursday so everything looking good.[:D]

Yes, he is rather gorgeous!!  Could fall in love with him myself!

So, now all the exitement of the new one's arrival is over - how is the tooth / abcess?  And has life turned the corner for you now??

All the best - keep smiling through ......

So happy to hear things all all getting better. We came back to Jura last week after birth of our little grand daughter Cara, in Surrey, on 9th July, 7lb 8oz- a beautiful little sister for Fearghas (3+2months). So 2 very happy grannies here on the forum. xx

Bigwalker thanks for your reply its just that it is taking for ever even after the tooth has been taken out to get better, it is, a alittle each day, but i have the  atiseptic tase in my mouth all the time and its not very nice. it is nearly two weeks and i am still having to take pain killers at least once a day and use teething gel when it gets bad.

LOL Before you know it, it will be the new grandson who needs the teething gel.

Just had our 7 month old granddaughter to stay and yes, you've guessed it, she is teething.

Edit: I forgot to say "Congratulations" he is such a sweet baby.[:)]

Another happy granny[:)]

We have our youngest son, wife and 11 month old Jack coming to see us in just over a weeks time. He is the youngest of 13 Grandchildren and we were made Great Grandparents in June, little Max entered the world and he is so lovely.  No we are not in our eighties, mid sixties but we started young.  [:D]  Once again many congratulations.