fLOggIng a Dead horsE

TWINKLE

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="TWINKLE"]Anyone know who squirrel is? 

You have a forum? What sort of forum?[/quote]

I noticed the other day that one of my posts had been copied over on Squirrel's forum by one of its moderators no less... [Www]
[/quote]

I joined that forum a couple of days back and got banned this morning. I would not have minded if I had said something to offend but I had not even posted there. I did notice that I was mentioned in a post, not in a bad way.

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="TWINKLE"]Anyone know who squirrel is? You have a forum? What sort of forum?[/quote]I joined that forum a couple of days back and got banned this morning. I would not have minded if I had said something to offend but I had not even posted there.

[/quote]

Ditto [blink][blink]

Did this forum have a T and an F in its title?????  or was it another forum run by a chap with the initials A.R.?  If so we are all unwelcome on those forums.   I am a little disappointed that this forum has recently been getting a bit TFish, if I can use such a dirty word.   Everybody was so nice before, can we get back to that PLEASE

I offer my most humble apologies to Quillan and possibly one other [Twinkle or Clair?] for removing them from my forum. Shortly after they and one other joined I had major problems with unnamed guests 1 from France and 1 from Milan come on the forum so I removed the newest members whilst I investigated further.The Milan one after I "locked" the Forum down as I thought.It is being investigated [I hope]by phpBB bosses.I have invited Quillan and the other to rejoin, some new blood for our band of nutters would be welcomed.    http://squirrel.first-forum.com

Again apologies but needs must.

I reckon I have been looking at this forum for getting on for 6 years now and in recent months at last felt I knew the various contributors, but now with Twinkle ogling dead horses and Clair being banned from a forum run by a squirrel I am having to have a re-think.  Next thing will be S17 ski-ing along the pilgrim way with her mate.  I am beginning to think that some people on here are a little strange.

What sort of a forum does this squirrel run? I had a sort of pm tonight - it was a mistake has she or he or it no control over what they do? I am logging out of this dead horse thread it is getting more rediculous by the minute. I thought I had found a sensible forum was I wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting updates on this now stupid thread and would like to be able to clear it from my computer but the  thread keeps coming back, for heavens sake just get rid of this silly chatter. I know its hot so please everybody have a cold shower and leave this one alone!![:'(]

[quote user="hakunamatata"]I keep getting updates on this now stupid thread and would like to be able to clear it from my computer but the  thread keeps coming back[/quote]

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1758955/ShowPost.aspx

How do I stop the notifications of reply?

By default, you will receive a notification of reply whenever you post a message. To stop the notifications:

• Either untick the box marked "Email me replies to this post" bottom left below the reply box
  • Or click on the "Notify" button with the bell icon at the top left of each thread page

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

There ARE bullies here on the forum as there are on ALL forums because it is so easy to hide behind the computer.  I myself have posted comments here while wickedly giggling to myself - often inspired by a glass of red or rosé or something a bit stronger.  For some it is letting off steam.  For others it is very offensive and others - just "words in the air".

We CHOOSE to air our views and opinions on an open forum.  We are NOT obligated.

[/quote]

I must have missed this when it was first posted but so true Twinks.

I remember posting SSDD (same sh*t different day) the day after you and KKK started posting but after all this time we're still here. I think it was my third post before Ron gave me a good kicking.  [:D]

Some folks are just too precious to be on public forums.

I don't think it's right to flog a horse after it's died antway! Who would buy it except for a dog food factory?? I know a horse in County Kerry that has comitted suicide 3 times now, and I don't think that's right. He is now planning on going to Piran in Slovenia to make a new life for himself and Audrey (his girlfriend) He is a firm believer in reincarnation (as I am) I was once a waitress in a restoraunt in Monaco in the 1950's and quite often have flashbacks while making love to certain types.