Tax forms?

woolybanana

I received the forms (pink & blue) as usual through the post last week and will be completing them as usual and popping in their letter box as usual. The blue form gives a date of 21 Mai via Internet or 16 Mai by post.

I was unable to find form 2041 - the instructions for completing forms 2042, as I wanted to check a couple of points. It is listed, but doesn't appear when chosen.

I settled for last year's version, which I assume is still accurate for most purposes.

Maybe they haven't got around to producing it yet, or one is supposed to use the hints and wrinkles available during the online process.

I have found that doing too much research while completing the returns results in one being logged off and having to start again, like a sort of Snakes and Ladders game, and losing some of the previous entries.

So far I've resisted the temptation to tchater [:D]

If you read the accompanying notes this year it does state that if you feel you are not able to declare on-line, you can continue to declare on paper...this is next to the paragraph regarding 'Declarez vos revenues en line' at the top of page one!