hi ok from Dave & Olive

LEO

hi OK

Being also a curious type I have asked the question a few times but the answer appears to be a closely guarded secret, perhaps if we all start doing it then the novelty will wear off.

I tell you why it matters to me, many of you want to put some sort of message across, you use those quote thingies at the bottom of the postings, not my style but I can see that its popular, I am pretty sure that once you have typed your quote in the relevant box it comes up automatically whereas Dave & Olive has to dilegently type Hi OK before writing anything, a bit like someone that says "if I might be so bold" or "excuse me" every time before speaking. still makes the forum a richer and more interesting place even if I still dont get the meaning of Hi OK.

Maybe there is some other way to search for terms, but I searched for "hi+ok", "hi ok", "hi", and "ok" by putting them in the search box and clicking on "SEARCH".

Mostly I got "no matching items were found", but one search did turn up 2 results from 2005 which were nothing to do with Dave & Olive.

[quote user="nomoss"]

Maybe there is some other way to search for terms, but I searched for "hi+ok", "hi ok", "hi", and "ok" by putting them in the search box and clicking on "SEARCH".

Mostly I got "no matching items were found", but one search did turn up 2 results from 2005 which were nothing to do with Dave & Olive.

[/quote]

Search for dave olive - that gives 192 results

[quote user="woolybanana"]

Perhaps we should precede all comments by something like 'Hi RH, how's does it feel now?'[;-)]

I have noticed that ladies almost always answer 'or' questions with YES!

[/quote]

and wouldn't that depend on how much 'or' you're offering?[6]

something like this perhaps? http://www.purelydiamonds.co.uk/wedding-rings/ladies-diamond-set/palladium-ladies-diamond-set/pdw002u-palladium-ring-with-six-princess-cut-diamonds-in-a-rubover-setting.html

[quote user="nomoss"]

[/quote]

Try this

(About 2,060 results (0.19 seconds))  [:-))]

OK

bye

[;-)]

[quote user="woolybanana"]

Perhaps we should precede all comments by something like 'Hi RH, how's does it feel now?'[;-)]

I have noticed that ladies almost always answer 'or' questions with YES!

[/quote]

Perhaps we could use ''Good morning / afternoon / evening'' depending on the time of posting ?????????

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="nomoss"]

[/quote]

Try this

(About 2,060 results (0.19 seconds))  [:-))]

OK

bye

[;-)]

[/quote]

That's cheating Clair. Outside help is not allowed :-)

[quote user="Alex H"][quote user="nomoss"]

[/quote]

Search for dave olive - that gives 192 results

[/quote]

I do realise that, but the point was to search for "hi ok". The forum search seems to take these as irrelevant words.