Where does it stop for Trump?

woolybanana

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Trump’ doorman now says he was silenced for $30000 after selling a story that Trump had had a kid by one of the housekeepers. Of course the story was never published, just locked away with all the others.

Ladies, your taste is seriously in doubt if you have to lay down for such a rotten beau!

[quote user="woolybanana"]Apparently Trump’ doorman now says he was silenced for $30000 after selling a story that Trump had had a kid by one of the housekeepers. Of course the story was never published, just locked away with all the others.

Ladies, your taste is seriously in doubt if you have to lay down for such a rotten beau![/quote]

To be fair, he probably has to pay over the odds.[+o(]

That flag will have gone up again, as McCain asked for Bush and Obama to do eulogies at his funeral.

Trump, draft dodger, and his base don't care.

ps

I would dearly love to make some comments about the reduction in the budget for Palestine, but won't. I know where I stand, and others stand too, and an argument will not make any of us change our minds, that is for sure.[blink]

Well having read your comments, and knowing that you get your news from CNN (counterfeit news network) and of course the left wing BBC, who are always happy to echo any negative news about President Trump, I am not in the least bit surprised by the posts on this thread.

It must be hell living in the US right now under this misogynistic, racists president. Especially if you are an African American female.

So lets see what one thinks of her life now in this hell hole Trump has created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgQAhrD1IMg