Where does it stop for Trump?

woolybanana

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebaynut, does nothing the Donald says frighten you? At least make you concerned?

For all I find it all fascinating, it does both those things to me.

Personally having known several people over the years with brain tumours, and three went really weird, the difference between John McCain and Donald Trump is that the Donald acts like he has..... and McCain was lucid till the end!

Also, rather a coward, draft dodging. My Dad got his call up papers in 1942. He had been, what he called 'blown up' in 1940 and was one of the few survivors. Was ill for months and the Drs, 18 odd months later said that he didn't have to as due to the bomb blast, his fitness could be called into question.....there was no way he wasn't joining up, and they let him. Young fit AND willing nez pah!

Ebaynut, does nothing the Donald says frighten you? At least make you concerned?

Personally having known several people over the years with brain tumours, and three went really weird, the difference between John McCain and Donald Trump is that the Donald acts like he has..... and McCain was lucid till the end!

Also, rather a coward, draft dodging. My Dad got his call up papers in 1942. He had been, what he called 'blown up' in 1940 and was one of the few survivors. Was ill for months and the Drs, 18 odd months later said that he didn't have to as due to the bomb blast, his fitness could be called into question.....there was no way he wasn't joining up, and they let him. Young fit AND willing nez pah!

[quote user="richard51"]Throw a couple of swear words in and it becomes clever and witty. I really am learning about the "right" thing.[/quote]

No, you're not. You don't even notice sarcasm.

[quote user="richard51"]Don't suppose you thought my comment was clever and witty though.[/quote]

No, right this time, neither clever nor witty. Was it supposed to be?

Too much heavy work for me.

richard 51

So its your view that I am insane Lehaut?

Where are you going out to today?

In answer I have just seen this, I thought the thread was "where does it stop for Tump" Still if the caps fits for you, wear it with pride.

In answer to the second part I was on the A84 yesterday, will be on it again tomorrow if that helps you?

And another one bites the dust; Trump’s ethics lawyer is bailing, a few days after his immediate boss. Apparently he cant take the swamp any more. More likely he wants to survive.

And meanwhile the quiet Chinese get on with building military bases in the South China Sea and Afghanistan, and the Russians hold military exercises with 300,000 troops.

[quote user="woolybanana"] .......................

And meanwhile the quiet Chinese get on with building military bases in the South China Sea and Afghanistan, and the Russians hold military exercises with 300,000 troops.[/quote]

Xi and Vlad had bettter be careful, the big D will trash them both on FB if he ever notices anything going on outside Trumpton.

Well, the blonde pig (or is that tup) knows how to gain votes in the mid terms - he has just cancelled the pay rise of a million and a half civil servants.

Oh, and the Palestinian refugees have just lost another huge chunk of funding as he has now pulled out of the UN refugee programme for Palestinian refugees, apparently to redefine the term refugee. As if Gaza was not rich enough already!

Duh, Donald, you wanna tax imported car parts imported from Canada......... they are used to build American cars which will be more expensive to buy and export so the consumer will pay more. Is that what ypu really wanted?

And those cherries that the Chinese love and which are exported from America, they are rotting because the Chinese have slapped a 50% duty on them in retaliation. So the farmers wat produce them have lost $87million. Prat!

I have discovered a new personal addiction that has crept up on me; instead of checking my mail first on the ipad I check the newspapers to see if Tup has committed any more stupidities.

And when the TV is on, I start by checking the US news channels to see the same thing.

Bobo only knows where this will lead!