I`m having a good day

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are 17 hours away from history and a repeat of 1978, facing as I predicted the only other side in this 6 Nations championship.

The French O.k. they beat Ireland they marked O`Driscole out of the game for 78 mins for 2 mins they took their eyes off him and he raved havoc ,

cardiff`s population has swollen buy 166.000 and the Paddy`s and Taffy`s are all drinking in the same pubs . Who will get the triple crown ? will Wales get the grand slam.???

A tough call this Irish side has worried me from the start but ,first half will be tight no one will give nothing away so 6-6 probable penalties.

second half Wales will come out and score twice , then defend take their eye off the man and the Irish will get one back,the onslaught of the Irish attack will cost us another penalty ,but 166,000 Welsh voices singing, a side where every player is a 9 and victory for the lads score Wales 19 Ireland 16

Dave

O.K. Miki you have asked for this ,

Our local cricket team were bottom of their league ,so they decided to advertise for a batsman in the local rag, nothing no answer, then a few weeks later a horse applies. They have nothing to loose so they gave him a trial in the nets Horse is brilliant ,so next game he is opening batsman, first over 6 sixes, next over to the other end batsman tries to sneak a quick one running up the wicket he sees the horse just standing there " run run " he shouts at the horse, the horse replies " run !! who me run, if I could run I would be at bl00dy epsom "

just though you might have backed him once

dave

[quote]O.K. Miki you have asked for this , Our local cricket team were bottom of their league ,so they decided to advertise for a batsman in the local rag, nothing no answer, then a few weeks later a horse ...[/quote]

Tut Tut Dave,

Who's a naught boy, I heard Ronnie Corbett tell that one on the Two Ronnies yesterday as well !!

It wasn't that funny the first time, so you can imagine how funny it was the second time and less than 24 hours later

Must admit I laughed through the whole show ,will mark it to be watched next week.

did you see before it on 5 the joiner who renovated the house in brittany before he bought it, very brave or stupid !! but a good joiner tried to fit the stairs upside down and his wallpapering was well !!!! Aero springs to mind, his wife thought it was wonderful , not very good advertising for him if he wants to start a business out there ??

Dave

[quote]As much as it hurts to say so, Wales deserved to win the GS. Though wins 27 years apart are not much compensation for being Welsh are they ? Cue lots of "sheep queueing up for morning after pill" comm...[/quote]

I'm glad you said that as I couldn't bring myself to do so

Just console yourself with the fact that a month from now nobody will remember who won the GS but even ladieswill know who won the World Cup.

weedon