Is total France down

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shout too loud guys, but I think it's back on again now.

Don't worry, you can always come here (or one of the other forums) when you can't play at home. We don't remove or edit very many posts, unlike a certain other family of regional forums

[quote]Don't worry Lennon, the Chelsea website is working OK (even to Villa fans )[/quote]

Got any spare forwards, midfielders or defenders Miki? From Doug telling us at season ticket renewal time that we've got about 20m to spend, we've actually spent 2.5m!

Is Doug still hanging on ?

Old trick isn't it, tell the fans during the close season of just how much money and how many top class players will be arriving and bosh, more fans go out and buy season tickets !

Send a begging letter direct to Roman and ask him if Veron is still available on loan if not, then see who isn't getting a regular(ish) game early in the season and send another similar letter explaining that Villa fans have always loved the peeps at the bridge and can we, dear Roman, have some leftover players please............. signed Lennon a long suffering fan at the Villa

Good luck !

Not on the special TF computers than finlay has given us all,  no, working great thats why its a little quiet on LF all the fluffs are back on their own forum ,By the way were is tricky Dicky I wondered if he has moved sites  he does spend a lot of time on there

"......and I quote"dick heads"kind of caring sharing aint it!!!!"

(Le Bouffon)

Who said that? It doesn't appear in this thread anywhere.

A few mild digs, many ironic, all taken in good spirit or rebuffed, what's the problem?. Similar level digs have been made on the fluffy side about here.

EDIT

Quite a few TF members have been over here recently taking part in, and looking at this thread for information as to what was happening over there. My impression overall was that they were made welcome.

If someone did use the words you claim, stop trying to stir it by repeating them here.

I don't know why some people try to make out that there is a rivalry between the two sites as many of us post on both. They are different in style but both offer excellent information on France and the French way of life.

I totally agree with LVV. I cannot see any reason for rivalry between the two sites - there is clearly a need for information about France and the more sources the better. I find TF different but still quite useful on certain topics.

I notice that quite a few people post on both sites and why not?

I'm sorry but my in box is so full of people complaining about me harassing them and slagging them off that I simply don't have the time to enter into any new pm correspondence.

I know also that the mods are overwhelmed with complaints about my behaviour here, so I am thinking about adopting a new identity.

I wish I had chosen the name 'Gorgeous Peacock' instead of furryknickers!

I had a boufon in 1980, and a feather cut in 1971.

Does anyone know if you can buy Peacocks in Normandie?  Are'nt they luvly creatures? The only Peacocks I have seen near us, is in the local Butchers shop.

Ey Up, 'Cock. I like your new name, excuse me for being the first to shorten it.

Will you consider changing your signature to feathery pants/nix?

Mrs Steam has invented a great new game here.

EDIT 2 Just found out you can change your signature