Welcome to France Dick!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'You don't have to have sex with an owl, or anyone, just say no, or nwoooooo ' Smile [:)]

Suddenly getting a headache usually works wonders !

Furry Nix, I'm in deepest Devon - can big owl fly that far ??

[quote user="Tresco"]

Well FK I thought it was pignent, but I seem to recall you mentioning that I was a little bit locomotionocol, or word to that effect.

I'm scarred to this very day, but some scars are good.

I do so hope Dicksmith is having a fine old time!

[/quote]

I bet he's loving it.[:)]

Have they still got the donkey shop in Devon, Mrs Pip? I am sure me owl could get that far if he hitched a lift on a passing Easyjet 737!

I am listening to Marvin Gaye singing Let's Get It On while sipping a very good mug of Ovaltine!  God, that really is an afrodizzyac for me!

Mrs Tresco, would you like me to be the owl?

Sad to say the Donkey shop is no more, Furry Nix.  I know the man who lets children ride his group of donkeys on the beach for a colossal amount of money.  I keep trying to have a go but he doesn't believe that I'm only eight even when I walk on my knees !!

[quote user="Tresco"]

Mrs Tresco, would you like me to be the owl?

I'd say yes,  if you were offering to be Marvin Gaye singing 'Let's Get It On'

[/quote]

I just thought I could do me self up as a little owl to satisfy your craving untill a suitable owl was obtained! I would do that for you, Mrs Tresco, but it would have to be on a part time basis due to me job in Asda. 

If ever there was a song to get you in the mood for love, that is it for me!

The first time for me was at 17 back in County Kildare,  I was showing Katy Moony me new woodlouse when she suddenly decided to induce me!  We drank at least 3 bottles of red lemonade that were left over from her 18th birthday party, that wonderful july evening was to be unforgettable for me. We were lying next to the range with her Mammies bloomers hanging on the oven door drying out for the morning, when she just gazed into me eyes and said "will I put on me Pinky and Perky LP"   She knew I loved Pinky And Perky and that I went all quare and jelly like when ever I heard their music. I was just butter in her hands listening to all their greates hits!  When I heard them singing 'Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree'  I was hers! 

I would love to know what your songs were?

Well Mr Nix, there's a question.

I grew up in a very strict household. Records were regularly sneaked in, but equally regularly they were smashed on my fathers knee. Bear that in mind.

Hey There! Georgy Girl (Seekers, or any other 'Seekers song)

Anything by the Royal Marines Brass Band

Some Irish Rebel recordings that were hidden under the piano by my mum, who is a star!

Hard girl to please, I had to meet someone as mad as me before I could settle down.

[quote user="Tresco"]

Well Mr Nix, there's a question.

I grew up in a very strict household. Records were regularly sneaked in, but equally regularly they were smashed on my fathers knee. Bear that in mind.

Hey There! Georgy Girl (Seekers, or any other 'Seekers song)

Anything by the Royal Marines Brass Band

Some Irish Rebel recordings that were hidden under the piano by my mum, who is a star!

Hard girl to please, I had to meet someone as mad as me before I could settle down.

[/quote]

Are you Cilla Blacks daughter?

Poor thing!  No I didn't know 'cos' I'm not old enough, I shouldn't really be on this forum at all but i miss my parents and my grandparents[;-)]

Ok Tresc - are you Lulus daughter? Weeeeeeelllll!!!..... You know you make me wanna SHOUT!!![:-))]

"....Im realy woried about Dick Smith.  Do you think he got

ubducted by that marshun?  We havnt herd off him in

ages.  In fact I miss him."

Nice try Katie, mispelt words are like a bee to a honeypot for Deek.

I have it on good authority that Dick is shoving as much foie gras,

magret and snails and mowee down his gullet before going back to

Carshalton, where such things are rare if not expensive for wor Dickie.

I have it on good authority that Dick is shoving as much foie gras, magret and snails and mowee down his gullet before going back to Carshalton, where such things are rare if not expDickiensive for wor e.

Well, if Dick cares to doddle down to Devon I can accommodate his desire for Foie gras - canned, but from the heart of Foie gras land.  I also have plenty of snails in the garden ![:D]

[quote user="Pip"]

I have it on good

authority that Dick is shoving as much foie gras, magret and snails and

mowee down his gullet before going back to Carshalton, where such

things are rare if not expDickiensive for wor e.

Well, if Dick cares to doddle down to Devon I

can accommodate his desire for Foie gras - canned, but from the heart

of Foie gras land.  I also have plenty of snails in the garden

![:D]

[/quote]

Look out for a large Volvo with a beard, or is it a large man with a

beard in a Volvo ? He will arrive, he won't know why but people will

come...hang on, think I saw a film about that very subject this

afternoon ?