Time travel

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm more of a Mogdalino...girl myself [/quote]

Yeah, the Absinthe will get you every time...[:P]

Modigliano, Twinkle. Deary Me.

[/quote]

Modigliani actually.  It's ok Dick hasn't seen it.  Too much red water and not enough sleep I'm afraid[;-)]

"Modigliani actually."

Damnit. That was the worst sort of typo, correcting a spelling mistake with another mistake [:'(]

I hang my head in shame. Dick will see them both, and he will judge us too.

I've changed my mind. I'd like to be back in the day when you could be hung drawn and quartered for such an error.

May as well get it over with.[;-)]

[quote user="Tresco"]

"Modigliani actually."

Damnit. That was the worst sort of typo, correcting a spelling mistake with another mistake [:'(]

I hang my head in shame. Dick will see them both, and he will judge us too.

I've changed my mind. I'd like to be back in the day when you could be hung drawn and quartered for such an error.

May as well get it over with.[;-)]

[/quote]

I want a smiley that has a huge tongue sticking out and goes "Nah nah nah nah nah"

Dick will slaughter you tomorrow!

I would love to go back to the pre-hysterical times when they had dinosaurs going all  round the place.

I love them Diplodocus lads, they are so massive and yet they only have a brain the size of a jaffa cake. They never did anyone any harm either, they just eat leaves and never eat any people, a bit like Giraffes really. I love the clothes from that period too!

Me cousin Mary has a picture of a real Stegasaurus that was taken in Brighton. I think I shall visit Dinosaur World when I go to the Isle Of Wight tomorrow.

[kiss]