Grumping

bixy

Very sorry about that Chipie and Coops, a complaint was lodged, and we had to move the whole thread into another area.  Everyone that had posted to the thread was sent a notification of this, but it seems that the notification emails showed only the link and not the text.

And it wasn't your Harry Hill joke that caused the complaint, scouts honour [:)]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I think the wit and humour is being beaten out of this place, partly by some of the posters.
[/quote]

We used to have some great scraps, the serious brigade tutted very loudly and admonished vociferously and often, the mods gained a few more grey hairs and a good time was had by all, it'll come back, it's just a phase the forum is going through.

I think the Mods should be women only, they seem to share a common trait of tolerance, patience and warm hearts, and most certainly much more intelligence and intuition than the bloke mods!

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I think the wit and humour is being beaten out of this place, partly by some of the posters.
[/quote]I didn't know where to post this little gem but as your fluffy kitten could do with a happy little chum today, how about

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigboardbest.pl?8:1

Warning : Perhaps in poor taste but it made me laugh like a drain.

[quote user="Chris Head"]

I think the Mods should be women only, they seem to share a common trait of tolerance, patience and warm hearts, and most certainly much more intelligence and intuition than the bloke mods!

[/quote]

Careful Chris, I don't think you're allowed to say things like that, remember, you'll be dead long before 2159! [:P]

Speaking as an absolute paragon of patience and tolerance.... I think I can speak for all the ladies when I say that Mr Head may just be granted immortality if he keeps dishing out the compliments [:D]

Warm heartedly,

[quote user="Cat"]

Speaking as an absolute paragon of patience and tolerance.... I think I can speak for all the ladies when I say that Mr Head may just be granted immortality if he keeps dishing out the compliments [:D]

Warm heartedly,

[/quote]Woah, imortality, can you do that?  Can I have some too please? 

[quote user="Cat"]

Warm heartedly,

[/quote]

Are you on the pull or something Cat?

X