Too Bizarre!

To be absolutely honest, Twinks, the forum was mentioned that first week. The other people round the table, including our other halves, poured such derision on the subject that it must have lasted all of 45 seconds.

Ernie – yes I keep the jackboots on the back seat of the car, together with the peaked cap which was issued to me when I became a moderator. I'm not so sure about the moustache though.

Chris – I am a lady of a certain age and do not understand your references to ten pinters. I can assure you there will be nothing to fear as long as you are not breaking the Code of Conduct.

Hoddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Tresco, Missy,  JSAude and the infamous Jonzjob and his lovely wife (la créme de la créme of the forum) and after 5 minutes of calling you all rotten we got on with talking about more interesting things too[:D][:P]

Look forward to meeting many more of you in the future.  

I remember the time I met Lady Penelope off of Tunderbirds. I was mad about her since I first seen her on Jimmy Logans colour telly! She was the first person I ever had a crush on, and when I heard she was coming to Dublin with her pink Rolls Royce, I just had to go and meet her!  I never had the bus fare to Dublin, so I had to think of a way of getting it in time to see her. luckily at the time, Dracula had come to Edenderry, at the Shamrock Picture House!  Everyone was mad for Dracula back then, and Mrs Daly could not get enough plastic dracula teeth to meet the demand. I thought I would be able to sell terrorfying objects to all the poor people that were dissapointed over not getting the teeth! so I got out all me paper sweet bags that I had saved over the years, and got a load of worms and insence from the garden and put them into the bags. Each bag contained a worm, 4 woodlice, a earwig and a colorado beetle. I called them 'A Bag Of Terror' and sold them for sixpence from a table outside the front of the house. They sold very quickly and I even had Mrs Daly buy them in bullock at a reduced price for quantity  (it was better to get rid of them quickly before the contents had crawled away)

I finally raised enough money for me bus fare to Dublin, and got to meet the woman I had fallen in love with at long last! I was so dissapointed though! she was so small and very flat, but her face was so lovely, and just like on the telly. The big pink Rolls Royce was full sized and was amazing! it made all me hard work worthwhile, I even got to sit inside it!

[kiss]

Chris – I am a lady of a certain age and do not understand your references to ten pinters. I can assure you there will be nothing to fear as long as you are not breaking the Code of Conduct.

Hoddy

Once you've hunted down our little group Hoddy you'll find me to be the one who is clearly breaking the code of conduct (what is that anyway?).

I reckon we should have Mods who are top Totty, I could name half a dozen who qualify! Hey, what about a guest Mod week? A forum user gets to be invited to be a mod for a few days? A bit like Desert Island discs....

Edit...I'm not talking to you Furryknickers, my sweets never arrived.

Me dear Chris,

I am so sorry for not sending the 3 jelly snakes I promised you!  The reason was that as I was putting them into the envelope, a medium sized wolf leapt through me open window, he grabbed the 3 jelly snakes in his salivating jaws, and made off with them like a mad thing! I called the Upper Beagle Police to report the theft of the jelly sweets, and heard nothing since, untill today! Constable Lupin rang me up on the phone, and said they had apprehended a medium sized wolf that fitted the description I gave them, and would I be prepared to attend an identity parade to identify him as the same one that robbed me jellies. I went along and walked passed several wolfs, some were very large and not medium sized at all, at all! then I spotted him! I was just going to put me hand on his shoulder when I thought to meself " he looks so forlorn and very skinny, maybe the poor thing was just hungry like the lad in that Duran Duran song, and had no money to buy a bit of grub or maybe even he had been banned from Asda, as I had never seen him in there"  I retracted me arm and said to the owl copper "none of them resemble the lad that robbed me"  and I left the station and went home to peel a bit of cabbage for me dinner. 

I have still got a full bag of M&S Percy Pigs, if you are interested in them, I can send them to you tomorrow?

[kiss]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I've met Tresco, Missy,  JSAude and the infamous Jonzjob and his lovely wife (la créme de la créme of the forum) and after 5 minutes of calling you all rotten we got on with talking about more interesting things too[:D][:P]

Look forward to meeting many more of you in the future.  

[/quote]

Oh so you have forgotten about the many times you have met me then?

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Just Katie "]

[/quote]

It took a long time , a lot of money and an excellent psychyatrist - but yes I have forgotten your visits now[:-))]

[/quote]

Doesn't she come with a public health warning?

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Just Katie "]

[/quote]

It took a long time , a lot of money and an excellent psychyatrist - but yes I have forgotten your visits now[:-))]

[/quote]

[:'(]

What about me?  I certainly remember YOU[6]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Hello!

How are you?  You're up JKs doing the accounts?

[/quote]

I'm lovely thank you, sweetheart.

Well, just recovering from fact that my angel sister has forgotten all about every time we've ever met *sniff* but good otherwise, ta.

And JK was indeed doing wine and quins in a lovely fashion on Thurs. Wish you'd been there chopsing with us about filthy randomness/random filthyness and conservatories too :( [kiss]

[quote user="Lemon Shoes"]I'm now patiently waiting for her husband to fill my gap*

Where is he, JK!??

*Gap is the kitchen doorway.

Best to include that bit I think.
[/quote]

Ahhh, there you are Lemon shoes! I have it on good authority you're the original ten pinter! Is Twinks the original Angel or wot?

Yes Dottie, Twinkle and Lemon Shoes are sisters.  Christopher!  Lemon Shoes in no ten pinter, she is a real babe with long flame locks and icy blue eyes and legs that finish in line with my neck.

Twinkle stop cringing please or I will find some of your drunken drivel[:-))]