Hey, you out there.........................

Bugsy

[quote user="Bugbear"]

Now that I have you're attention can I just say

A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR  Hat 2   

to all my virtual friends on Complete France.

Stay safe

Gary.

[/quote]

Same to you Bugbear and to all your family , big kiss to Badger from me xx[kiss]

Hands are the most useful and artistic part of the anatomy-well in my case !!!!!!rest justs sags a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year but more important than money is good health TO ALL YOU READERS    You cannot buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saving champagne for tomorrow as it,s another wedding anniversary -woops nearly said adversary and the boss is nearby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I make it, it will be number  48 !!!!!!!!!!as my wife once said to me you could murder someone yet be out of jail after 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't build them as tough as they used to as most give up after a few years and trade in for a younger or different colred model.[:P][6][B][;-)][kiss][:D]

Happy New Year to all in Forum Land!!!

In case anyone is interested 2008 is the International Year of the Potato. How exciting is that! Incidentally, the other day, i managed to convince my friend that potatoes don't exist in France. [:D]

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Cathy"]

Are we virtual friends or virtuous friends?

[/quote]

I guess that question is entirely in your hands.........................[:)][:D]

[/quote]

Oooh, Professor Bugbear, I'm all a quiver.  I'm not sure what category that I am in! [8-)]

[quote user="Cathy"][quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Cathy"]

[/quote]

I guess that question is entirely in your hands.........................[:)][:D]

[/quote]

Oooh, Professor Bugbear, I'm all a quiver.  I'm not sure what category that I am in! [8-)]

[/quote]

I'm feel sure Cathy that you are the pinnacle of virtuosity..........................[:P]

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Cathy"][quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Cathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm feel sure Cathy that you are the pinnacle of virtuosity..........................[:P]

[/quote]

As the dictionary definition of virtuosity is a deriviative from the noun that means 'highly skilled on an instrument', you may just be right in your assumption... [Www]