Heating fuel refund

Clair

http://www.service-public.fr/actualites/00664.html

A refund of €150 on heating fuel is available if you meet the following creteria:

• minimum fuel purchase of €150

• delivery to your main residence

• delivery between 10 november 2007 and 31 january 2008
  • your household income is below the taxable ceiling (you have to provide a tax form showing your household is "non-imposable")
To claim:

• download and complete this form
  • enclose a copy of the avis d'imposition received in 2007
  • enclose a copy of the fuel invoice
  • enclose a RIB
  • send everything before 30 june 2008 to your trésorerie (add shown on your tax form)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
hello clair,I have been trawling through past threads, ( a bit bored as it's raining) and I have just seen this post about fuel rebates if your household is 'non-imposable' would you mind explaining that for me please, we have just put our tax forms in to the tax office, and have been told that we will pay no tax for the year 2007, only social charges. Thank you.

The problem for me is that I buy my heating supplies from my agricultural neighbour. It arrives on a huge trailer every late autumn. Oak, sun dried for years and in perfect condition, cut to size. I hand him a rather large wedge of 'reddies'. Not exactly in a brown envelope, that's only for politicians in suits. It puts a smile on his weathered face, very briefly. I have known him for years. I only see him when it's 'wood time'. We have an apero and talk about the weather, his crops, his extended family and we both bemoan how the world is going to the dogs and how everything we hold dear is doomed. We have you see, a certain understanding. Fuel refunds do not have a place in this world. Thank goodness. 

[quote user="Logan"]The problem for me is that I buy my heating supplies from my agricultural neighbour. It arrives on a huge trailer every late autumn. Oak, sun dried for years and in perfect condition, cut to size. I hand him a rather large wedge of 'reddies'. Not exactly in a brown envelope, that's only for politicians in suits. It puts a smile on his weathered face, very briefly. I have known him for years. I only see him when it's 'wood time'. We have an apero and talk about the weather, his crops, his extended family and we both bemoan how the world is going to the dogs and how everything we hold dear is doomed. We have you see, a certain understanding. Fuel refunds do not have a place in this world. Thank goodness. [/quote]

LIQUIDE

• 2 weeks later...
Way to go Logan........I look at the decorative gas fire in my UK home and although the coals look good glowing and  give off some heat  there is a fair few bob going up the chimney with the flames ....Given the gas prices now and  in the future ... I am thinking it may come to my bringing a wood burner back from France and puttting it in ..they seem to be cheaper there .There is a lot of people round me that have  wood to sell..hurdle makers..   tree surgons  and the like ..I think that many  UK housholders are going to be forced to turn down the central heating and  look at wood burners soon .....import business here ?

Instead of looking at the negative aspects like turning the heating down and waiting for handouts that someone else who is a bit more enterprising is going to have to fork out for. Why dosn't everyone go out and make a bit more dosh then you can turn the heating up and be nice and warm.

As someone who moved here in September 2007 and has just sent off her tax forms to des impots, could I claim this rebate?   I have my bills from the fuel provider but have nothing from the tax office. I obviously have proof of residence and from what I have been told I will not need to pay tax for 2007.

tuppence

[quote user="JMB"]Instead of looking at the negative aspects like turning the heating down and waiting for handouts that someone else who is a bit more enterprising is going to have to fork out for. Why dosn't everyone go out and make a bit more dosh then you can turn the heating up and be nice and warm.[/quote]

Suggestions on how please.