Fed up cleaning windows ?

[quote user="woolybananasbrother"]

But it is nice to make 'er life a bit easier, isn't it?

[/quote]

Windaz are 'is job in our house [Www]

Windaz, cars and bins, men's work!

Oh and the lawn mowing and.............

Edit: But if I have half an hour to spare I'll list my jobs!

[quote user="Jacqui Too "]

[quote user="woolybananasbrother"]

But it is nice to make 'er life a bit easier, isn't it?

[/quote]

Windaz are 'is job in our house [Www]

Windaz, cars and bins, men's work!

Oh and the lawn mowing and...........and the wood stacking and the wood fetching and the fire lighting and the chimney cleaning and the toilet fixing and the furniture shifting and the veggie bed digging and the wine pouring.

Edit: But if I have half an hour to spare I'll list my jobs! Would it take you so long to think of them?  [6]

[/quote]

Being as 'er indoors is now a lady of leisure whilst your's truly is obliged to work to keep her in the lifestyle she is becoming acustomed to, all the above mentioned tasks, and more, are hers.

Thing is I haven't summoned up the balls to tell her yet [6] [:D]

[quote user="powerdesal"][quote user="Jacqui Too "]

Oh and the lawn mowing and...........and the wood stacking and the wood fetching and the fire lighting and the chimney cleaning and the toilet fixing and the furniture shifting and the veggie bed digging and the wine pouring.

You foregot : Spider relocation, jar opening, cat poo/ puke cleaner upper, foot massage, shoping carrier........

[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="powerdesal"][quote user="jacqui Too"]

Edit: But if I have half an hour to spare I'll list my jobs! Would it take you so long to think of them?  [6]

Oh yes I'm a very busy person, handy with a sledge hammer, screwdriver, tractor driving,........................and of course SHOPPING

[/quote][/quote]

B/B you are obviously very excited about your new window 'Mate' so I'm ready to hear all about it, I'm a sad cow, and love cleaning, so tell me the benifits of this product before I rush out and buy it. A new cleaning product to me is like a class of fine wine would be to everybody else.

Bugsy, sent OH out to get this wonder product toute de suite.  Tried it on 2 windows and 2 doors.  Why didn't you mention that you have to buff them up with a soft cloth afterwards?

Bugsy, it's all over between us!  Whatever relationship we might have fostered in the past is well and truly over!

I shall tell Frenchie that she is welcome to you and tell her you'll be cleaning her winders, OK?[:P]

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Bugsy, sent OH out to get this wonder product toute de suite.  Tried it on 2 windows and 2 doors.  Why didn't you mention that you have to buff them up with a soft cloth afterwards?

Bugsy, it's all over between us!  Whatever relationship we might have fostered in the past is well and truly over!

I shall tell Frenchie that she is welcome to you and tell her you'll be cleaning her winders, OK?[:P]

[/quote]

I don't know where you're going wrong Sweet but we have used the cloths and after wiping the glass they just dry clean and clear. Perhaps your windows were dirtier than ours.

[:D][:P]

only joking.[kiss][kiss] 

Belle: They are self-impregnated cloths that you just wipe the glass with and they dry clear.

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="sweet 17"]

[/quote]

I don't know where you're going wrong Sweet but we have used the cloths and after wiping the glass they just dry clean and clear. Perhaps your windows were dirtier than ours.

[:D][:P]

only joking.[kiss][kiss] 

Belle: They are self-impregnated cloths that you just wipe the glass with and they dry clear.

[/quote]

Bugsy, of course, they're dirty.  As to whether they're dirtier than yours or not, I couldn't say.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I suppose ours would rate 8.

Why else do you think I needed to clean them?  That of course, and I have visitors coming next week.  Can't possibly let them think my standards have slipped since coming to France, can I?