Is it true French men have big uns ?

krusty

Or stay in and watch "qui veut gagner un million", someone lost their dosh when they "apparently" answered the following question wrong.

It went apon the lines of  "according to French preservative manufacturers what is the average diameter of a penis"

The guy chose 3-4 cms and was told he was incorrect, the correct answer being 10-11 cms.

Now either the researchers did not understand the difference between circumference and diameter or I am lucky to have found a very inexperienced French girl [6]

It certainly at times is a more interesting show than the British version although it did leave me feeling insecure that day [:D]

Just in the interests of research, I have asked all the Bananas round about what they think and their verdict is that those sold in France are way too small. And Randy says that Frenchmen are telling porkies as she hasn't seen a decent one since she has been here and that guys, believe me, is a lot of ground covered.

This guy heard two girls talking about the same subject in a bar in New York.  One said to the other, 'I've heard that American Indians have the biggest ones.'

The other one said, 'Well, never mind that, I've heard that it Jewish men.can keep going longer than anyone else.''

So the guy walks over to them and says, 'Ladies, let me introduce myself, My name is Running Bear Goldstein.'