Such sex discrimination.....

mint

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bubble-brained empty and totally silly woman she is.

And what a silly man is M. le President Bling Bling.

Totally denigrates France and its long tradition of diplomatic culture.

Next, La Velo will be sitting on Oprah's sofa or summat similar.

No doubt she wants a son: in order to dump him and the father and rush off with the next conquest.

As she did with the previous child.....................

[Www]

[quote user="Gluestick"]

No doubt she wants a son: in order to dump him and the father and rush off with the next conquest.

As she did with the previous child.....................

[Www]
[/quote]

What's the betting she won't ditch him until and unless he loses office?

[quote user="idun"]I'm glad I read this well after I had eaten tonight, the thought of those two at it, is very very unpleasant.[/quote]

Oh I don't know, I am informed (by a friend [;-)] ) that men are told to think of John Major and Edwina Currie at the appropriate moment as a cure for premature ejaculation. [:'(]

I wouldn't require such assistance, Q.

Since I would never actually be able to reach that stage with the, err, lady in question, because every time I see her picture, rather like Reggie Perrin and his mother-in-law, this image pops, unbidden into my mind!

[IMG]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/PercyPee/Bike.gif[/IMG]

I cannot believe the venom that comes forth on this forum regarding one or the other or especially the both of them, what is behind it?

Why all the disparaging remarks about his height, the play on words with runt and her being a bike?

I really dont get it, its the sort of thing you hear from jealous immature people, I dont think many on this forum fit into that category, do they?

For goodness' sake, Chance......we know you are an admirer of Sarkozy or of Madame Sarkozy for all we know, but it's all just a bit of micky-taking!

They are the "beautiful people" and us plebs have to show some disrespect .......that's just the way it is.  They are fair game, IMHO!

[quote user="Chancer"]

I cannot believe the venom that comes forth on this forum regarding one or the other or especially the both of them, what is behind it?

Why all the disparaging remarks about his height, the play on words with runt and her being a bike?

I really dont get it, its the sort of thing you hear from jealous immature people, I dont think many on this forum fit into that category, do they?

[/quote]

You must check out Ms Bruni's track record at some time, JRC.

Amongst many other liaisons, she was living with an eminent French philosopher and author after she induced him to leave his wife: and whilst they were shacked up together, she then had a passionate affair with the guy's son, later married the son, gave birth to a child: and shortly after naffed off on other sexual conquests.

In my book, any one who behaves as she has and then seeks the limelight of "celebrity"  is asking for ridicule and brooks zero respect.

Whatever Sarkozy wants to get up to in his private life, is fine by me: he's a politician, typically makes endless empty promises (Remember the 100 days boast?): however, in this case he and the bike have brought scorn and derision upon  the once proud French government by their various behaviour whilst cavorting about the splendour of the Elysee Palace.

On one celebrated occasion, France was hosting a meeting of various heads of government: Bruni burst into the meeting and handed out signed copies of her latest album of caterwauling.

The other attenders were rather bemused, apparently.

Noblesse Oblige.

5e there is absolutely nothing wrong with sex over forty, or fifty or sixty or seventy or later. I would hope that it is a very treasured and regular part in most people's lives no matter the age, depending on health, bien sur!

However, I cannot think of those two as a loving couple. So exceptionally, I get an image in my mind and it is very very unpleasant. I don't actually think about 'the act' for other people. I suppose what others 'do' doesn't actually interest me, and I have to say that sex scenes in films are just plain boring and quite unnecessary.

[quote user="idun"]5e there is absolutely nothing wrong with sex over forty, or fifty or sixty or seventy or later..[/quote]

I totally agree with you Idun: it's just the thought of having to SEE it!!!!

My FIL just moved in with his new girlfriend, thousands of miles away from where he lived. He is 95, she is 89.

[quote user="Chancer"]I cannot believe the venom that comes forth on this forum regarding one or the other or especially the both of them, what is behind it?[/quote]

I'm mildly surprised too - though some participants do have a long history of committing disparaging remarks about women to print.

And of course, Ms Bruni quite likely never made the remarks  - I don't trust everything I read... even in the Telegraph.

Still, as a launching pad for venting of spleen it obviously served a purpose...

[quote user="Catalpa"][quote user="Chancer"]I cannot believe the venom that comes forth on this forum regarding one or the other or especially the both of them, what is behind it?[/quote]
I'm mildly surprised too - though some participants do have a long history of committing disparaging remarks about women to print.

And of course, Ms Bruni quite likely never made the remarks  - I don't trust everything I read... even in the Telegraph.

Still, as a launching pad for venting of spleen it obviously served a purpose...
[/quote]It's not nice, but surprising?  Hardly.  Everybody is so obsessed with appearances and what people do when they are off duty that even the sensible, thoughtful and well-read cannot help but judge people by factors which have absolutely nothing to do with their performance in the job they're paid to do.  And people's partners and their families are even less relevant but what the heck - it's fun and nobody gets hurt do they?  Ms Bruni probably hasn't had any more sexual partners in her lifetime than I have, but because she's  rich and famous we know about them. 

Happily, my o/h's employers never judged his job performance by the number of lovers I've had, nor how ugly I am or how badly I dress, because if they had he might still be selling tickets at Dorking railway station.  I wonder what the judgemental b*gg*rs on here would be doing if such a thing were normal practice in their professions.