Good morning all

I thought that I should inform you that I am a new member as of today. I look forward to joining your discussions, seeking your advice and giving assistance when I can. Actually I was a member for several years and in the main enjoyed the experience, however, having been inactive for quite a while I found that I had to rejoin.

[quote user="Russethouse"]Good morning Sunshine.......isn't that a line from a song....or a Eric Morecombe line? Anyway it's a nice cheery name for what is a very grey day here[/quote]

Maybe you are thinking of 'Good Morning Starshine' from Hair ?

Morecombe & Wise signature song was 'Bring Me Sunshine'  [:)]

[quote user="Sunshine_2"]Yes same name as before but a long time ago although I remember both of you. The name was because where I lived seemed to have constant sunshine.
[/quote]

Sounds lovely - we could do with a bit of sunshine here in Normandy, welcome back

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

[quote user="Russethouse"]Good morning Sunshine.......isn't that a line from a song....or a Eric Morecombe line? Anyway it's a nice cheery name for what is a very grey day here[/quote]

Maybe you are thinking of 'Good Morning Starshine' from Hair ?

Morecombe & Wise signature song was 'Bring Me Sunshine'  [:)]

[/quote]

Or my favourite: Good Day Sunshine by the Beatles. Good day to you too Sunshine2.