Mr Hollande's latest squeeze

It seems that Mrs Trierweiler is not enough; our Mr Hollande, not content with ruining the French economy, is now squeezing a French actress. He spends nights there, arriving on a chauffeur driven scooter driven by his bodyguard who is so discreet as to get the pair fresh croissant the next morning.

Of course, he is going to court to enforce his right of privacy, but the proverbial cat is so well out of the bag that he will have trouble getting it back in, so to speak.

What a way to run a country!

So, there is hope for you yet, Norman!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those who criticised the personal life of Sarkozy so vociferously must - if they have an ounce of honesty - be despairing at the half-wit they've got now.

Serve 'em right.   Maybe DSK would have been the better choice - after all Patapouf seems to be just as careless (in all senses of the word) about women....

He can bang on about his rights to privacy as much as he likes.  In my view the situation is breathtakingly indigne.

I'd have a little bit of respect for him if he were to state 'It's true, but it's private and not something I wish to discuss', instead of this knee-jerk reaction of suing (or threatening to sue) the (gossip) press.

As it is, I still have no respect for him...[:(]

Apparently Norman has issued a bid for Mrs Trierweiler but has been told to get in the queue.

Amazing discussions today on radio, with some defending his right to a private life, others saying it is last stone in his coffin which will now be slipped discreetly overboard. One guy even suggested that is it an act of revenge by the paper involved.

Which ever, the law on the right to a private life is now well and truly a colander afloat in a wild sea.

Few seem to have considered that he might have allowed the news to leak purposely, to show he is a man of the people, or, cynically, to force Rottweiler to leave her convenient and expensive premises in his Palace, which she might have been reluctant to do.

[quote user="Clair"]I'd have a little bit of respect for him if he were to state 'It's true, but it's private and not something I wish to discuss', instead of this knee-jerk reaction of suing (or threatening to sue) the (gossip) press.

As it is, I still have no respect for him...[:(]

[/quote]

This has become a thread full of inuendos. Not just his knees he's jerking is it............ and Chancer, you bad boy, I'd really not think about what he is licking, I risk seeing my lunch again[+o(]

She is a bonny lass too. Incredible!

I was about to say the same thing......  (nothing has been proved).

Sarkozy has been subjected to vicious smearing ever since he first came to prominence.   I can remember seeing "tintin-type" books in our local supermarket c 2003 featuring him as an anti-hero,  and I can remember thinking that France was becoming the poorer if a single politician could be targeted in this way.   I concede that he was probably no saint but the smearing was taken to previously unheard of levels.

And it went on and on,  and still goes on.   Viewed from my anglo-saxon position it looks very similar to the anti Mrs Thatcher campaign.....   Until anything is proved I remain sceptical that it's anything more than the febrile and hysterical imagination of the left.  

The worst of it is that France IS the poorer for having allowed this skewed anti-Sarkozy campaigning to go on and on.   I would normally try and respect the position of the president of the republic,  but seeing the incompetence of the current muppit - and knowing how his predecessor was smeared ad nauseam - makes me all the more satisfied to see the same treatment meted out when M Patapouf makes such an idiot of himself.

Norman's response is so predictable.   Where would be without you?!   Certainly this forum would be the poorer.

Lol he didn't deny it and everyone is agreed that when these slippery politicians don't deny, then it is true, it is their way of covering their backs, so they are not caught out in a lie. 

He has been seen as pillion on a scooter for the short ride, which would actually be a short walk, between his residence and the actress in question's appt. And as he is getting a ride, are the tax payers paying for his chauffeur, because if they are, there is NOTHING private about this.

I just cannot believe how awful he has turned out to be.

I am puzzled [8-)][8-)][8-)]

Why does he always choose such scary-looking women?  Sego, the Rottweiler and now this latest "leading lady";  they all have such hard, unyielding, determined faces [:-))]

Why does he keep punching above his weight?  Does he have a problem with his own lack of domination, do you think?

Any thoughts, anyone? [6]

Early this afternoon on british tv, they showed a photo of who they said was Pres. Hollande outside a building in Paris, wearing a man in a crash helmet, but actually, as far as I am concerned, rather inappropriately dressed really for getting onto a scooter, even as a passenger. And I had a moment of 'ah bless' as I noted that the scooter had two front wheels.  STILL! if this chauffeur is being paid out of the public purse then this has nothing to do with having a 'private' life.

Later it was announced that his live in mistress is now in hospital and the british news implied that it was because of the recent revelations about the affair. And yet I have read that this little affair had been going on for a year? who knows.

Can a mistress have a fit of the vapours, (although the rottweiler does not look the type for such things) when she finds out her lover has another mistress?? Or maybe she is ill, but the timing is rather unfortunate to say the least.

Much care must be taken when thickening a Hollande to avoid curdling and bitterness [:P]

She doesnt look like the drama queen type.

I reckon all the entourage around her that have (I am guessing) been treated as minions are now not quite showing her the same degree of deference and she knows what is being said behind her back.

On recolte ce qu'on semme.