Macron’s dilemma

....... wasn't me ! .... Deal with the "Casseurs" first. Those have no place in our society and should be dealt with severely.

There will always be extremes of both sides but what happened at the weekend and the defacing of the Arc de Triomphe shouldn't have happened. That was the spray can too far.

Damaging stuff always happens when protests start. I cannot remember major demonstrations / discontent in France, where it has not happened.

There are few that do it, and I would suggest that it happens in many countries when the population gets riled.

And let's face it, even Pasqua, who I personally found frightening, never managed to sort such things out.

So addressing it is quite another thing and I am in no way condoning it at all, just very very sadly accepting that it happens.

I am sure if anyone on here has some brilliant idea as to how to deal with it, they should contact the authorities.

And I have to add, that sometimes the likes of the CRS ignite things and can be too heavy handed. Never helps.

Certainly was true wooly, but I quite liked him, and disagreeing with people is not something that automatically means that I don't like them. [:D]

Facebook, oh no, I won't do that in spite of  having joined as my cousin suggested I did and I cannot remember why. Don't know how to use it and have no intention of learning as I don't need it.