I'm on google too:)

NormanH

Norman, your fame precedes you[:-))]

Can't reply on Lori's thread because the post takes up more space than the width of the screen.  Lori, you've only lived there for 5 minutes and you get your photo taken by Google Maps?  ......shaking head here[:D]

I've lived where I am for about 11 years and our house and small street isn't even on any maps!!!  Or GPS system!!!  Don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing?[8-)]

Nice Norman !  That looks like such a lovely sunny day for a stop in a café too.

I have no idea what I did when I copied the link to my thread.  It is blvd colbert 92330 opposite the IBIS Hotel.

I know, we've only been here a short while.  I have no idea how often google sends out cars to take photos.  We all found it funny.

[quote user="Loiseau"]OMG, Norman! Are you the one in the white casquette?![/quote]

Norman's too modest to tell you, Loiseau.  But I have it on good authority that he's the handsome one with the distinguished look about him[;-)]

Cajal, Norman's is the racy looking one[I]  Yes, yes, I know that there are at least two meanings to racy but there it is.........

The scooter has to be able to carry a REAL MAN:))

"

Ah,

you should see Norman on his scooter

No longer hunched over a

Zimmer Frame.

Now people notice his machine, and think

More

highly of him; even ask his name.

Touching a button, he

pulls away with ease.

Motability’s much easier on the

knees.

Through the Farmers’ Market gleaning

Pity

As he buys his bread and eggs. Attention

Is at last

being paid to him, as he hints

At problems "far too

serious to mention".

The shining bodywork creates a

sense of wealth,

So naturally one’s concerned about his

health.

Stallholders place their produce in his basket.

No

need to queue now that he’s gone electric.

King of the

pavement since he’s not on foot--

Life without walking aids is

far less hectic.

Hands that dropped his sticks if he

tried to walk too far

Respected, now they hold a brand-new

handle-bar."

You need to use Google Maps

Instructions https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3093484

the Pegman is the yellow man in the bottom RH corner on the PC version.

You may find the street view is made up of images taken at different times/dates (I've seen screens with places half covered in snow and the other a summer day!) so you may need to move the Pegman to get the view you want.

[quote user="betise"]Sorry Norman, that wasn't aimed at you, but Lori said she was outside her house.[/quote]

Well there are actually two houses behind me in the photo.  I kinda figure if someone really wanted to track me down, it wouldn't be that hard to do.  Although, the house is owned by someone else and paperwork done privately with owner (no agency).