so no "French" Sanofi vaccine sight

mint

Many moons ago, when the first large public surveys of whether the French would agree to be vaccinated, a very large proportion said "non".  BUT, there was a sizeable group who said they'd wait for and will accept  the French Sanofi vaccine.

What will these people do now?  Continue to refuse the vaccination or just be glad to get any vaccine at all, especially now when the biggest lottery win in France is getting vaccinated?

[url]https://www.sudouest.fr/sante/coronavirus/vaccin/coronavirus-l-un-des-vaccins-de-sanofi-ne-sera-pas-pret-en-2021-1314570.php[/url]

When I first started visiting France is the 1960s, almost all cars were French with Peugeot being really rugged. Nowadays I doubt that French cars are the majority for the middle classes.

ALBF, why is the 208 so hideous? Worse to drive than your Yeti?

Sanofi have let France down - that is the feeling of the people, I think, and it may cost Macron the election.

The yeti is safe as houses and drives really well. Perfectly safe and relaible. It is a golf/audi with a different name.

With 4x2 traction and winter tyres. It goes anywhere.

The 208 ?

- Flimsy

- No rear view out the back mirror.

- the ergonomics inside are horrendous. The buttons ???

- The clutch has a wierd bitting point.

But worse...

It pulls to the right and left in a straight line. Like into oncoming traffic. It is so unsafe.

It is scary.