Ferry For Sale

I`ll be the marinaro , on the black of course!

Always fancied that tittle when me and Mr O had our little yacht,sticking your hand out for a few quid(dependant of course on the size of the boat) and letting the rope go when the poor deckhand hadn`t offered enough.

So come on Miki , now you know that size realy matters, the bigger the boat , the greater the wad

Mrs O

I think Mr Speedferries had a man who knew how to drive a boat though, mind you if you had a woman driving it would it miss France and end up at Sandtander

And on the way back.......  Reykjavik anyone

LEGAL NOTE

The above message was from an typical Aveyronnaise male........  not me you understand

I'm going off the idea of having to wear high heels.  Been so long!  I won't suggest my wellies but how about my slippers?  They are nearly new....

Ah!  Bryan!  You lucky, lucky girl TU.  I love most of his tunes but on a video of his I taped off the telly many years ago, he is singing "More Than This" and he flicks his head up and just looks at you and everytime my knicker elastic melts.

Very strange!

Perhaps we could get Bryan to be the On Board Entertainment????

Pleeeeeeezzzzee..........

Forget about buying a boat, why not make one ourselves with all the artisans and DIY-ers on this forum contributing bits and pieces. Always rather fancied being carried off in a viking longboat myself to pillage a few men and with a man in furry pants shouting orders to the rowers(that could be furry himself,he has the name already). Just remembered Miki's dolls - vinyl Vera and polythene Pam.

I think if we do get our own Ferry, we should call it Bryan!

Sorry Mrs or Mr Tresco! I was just asking, and not intermating that you were a Herbivore.

I got a terrible fright this morning! I woke up to find one of me cats (Mrs Williams) was staring me in the face, and I noticed she had eyebrows and a moustache! she looks just like Enoch Powel. I wonder if it is OK to shave off her eyebrows and moustache? Does anyone among you's know if it would affect her metabalism or sensations in any way?

I am going to look at a Husky on saturday!

A Husky hyraulic crane of course!

It will be essential to lift our ferry out of the water to scrape it's bottom. I am getting it for £43 from a friend of Mrs Gupta's Nieces husband.

I remember many a time I scraped me bottom back in County Kildare, We never had any fancy hydraulic cranes then you know! we had a tube of Germolene if we were lucky!

FK, it looks as if this time you have embarked us all on a great project, Bryan Ferry.  As you missed the other giraffes, I was wondering whether you would accept a deflatable giraffe (as opposed to a poupée gonflable), like that we could pack it into your Parisian Louis Vuitton Hitachi case so you wouldn't lose it and could easily take it on board and have a sniff in it in your cabin.

This would be safer for the giraffe as there is a nice little gang who would like to come along

We promise we will be very quiet and only sun on the Husky sun deck.  We shall never venture to the self service restaurant, so as not to tip over any of that good coffee.  We hope Mrs. Tresco will take care of the herbaceous borders as we shall need a little greenery...  Will you have us?

• 4 weeks later...

[quote]FK, it looks as if this time you have embarked us all on a great project, Bryan Ferry. As you missed the other giraffes, I was wondering whether you would accept a deflatable giraffe (as opposed to a...[/quote]

Well you will need me as I could be in charge of vetting animals before they board! I am not sure I will be letting all those huskies come on board though and I certainly will have a problem with the giraffes if they do not kneel down!! AND I must admit I am looking forward to passing my scanner over the very lovely Bryan!