Ryanair winter schedule

bubbles

Anyone out there in the know?

Are Ryanair still releasing their winter schedules ?

or........

if the winter timetable isn't on their website now, does it mean that they have abandoned that route for the winter?

Specifically, I was worried about the Perpigan-Stansted route.

I have just checked Ryanair flights out of Nantes after end of October,

Dublin Milan Marseille  Yes

East Midlands  Liverpool, No     looks like he has pulled out of UK for winter.   I believe Dinard Stansted has also gone,  but Dinard East Midlands is still available!

Hope he comes back next summer

Lollie

Keeping up with it all is getting very complicated.

On another point have just spent some considerable time making or trying to make a booking for my daughter Tours - Stanstead, thenStanstead - Newquay.  Having put in the payment details etc and confirmed, suddenly got notice saying "Your sessions has been locked - we are experiencing problem with the site etc etc."

So now in unhappy situation - no copy of ticket no booking ref and not able to book onward flight to Newquay.

Thank goodness for Brittany Ferries - never had a problem with their site but daughter unable to go by ferry so am stuck with the airlines.

WendyG

[quote user="WendyG"]On another point have just spent some considerable time making or trying to make a booking for my daughter Tours - Stanstead, thenStanstead - Newquay.  Having put in the payment details etc and confirmed, suddenly got notice saying "Your sessions has been locked - we are experiencing problem with the site etc etc."

So now in unhappy situation - no copy of ticket no booking ref and not able to book onward flight to Newquay.[/quote]

There seem to have been problems over the last few days with the Ryanair site becoming overloaded. In case you haven't yet received a confirmation email, try going in to the "manage my booking" part and choose the option that allows you to find details of your booking from you email address, route and date of travel. If a booking has succeeded, you will find it there (having given about half an hour for the system to sort itself out). In our case, we thought that the booking had NOT gone through, but when we tried to rebook the same route, date and name the system came back with "duplicate booking detected" and gave us the opportunity to go back to the booking process start. A few minutes later an email confirmation for the first booking came through.

Regarding the original question, I would say that the winter schedule is loaded up now. Of course it is possible for them to add services, but we are working on the assumption (supported by other sources) that the full UK Ryanair schedule is now up, and there are unlikely to be any additions.

Regards

Pickles

[quote user="Stefan"]"looks like he has pulled out of UK for winter"

Maybe he's looking elsewhere where his low "fares" are not going to be compromised by the forthcoming increase in Passenger Duty.[/quote]

but the fares aren't that low.  Basle/Mulhouse-Standsted - headline price 9 euros (yipee)  add all the extras - 65 euros (unyipee) - cheaper and more convenient to use Easyjet (to Gatwick)!

I think we have been spoilt in recent years by the low fares available, which are enviromentally unsustainable in the longer term, so we should get used to the fact that fares will go up over the next few years. The reasons being the doubling of UK air passenger duty in November, declining passenger numbers, rising oil price, increasing airline operating losses and the influence of the green lobby.

Ryanair having been following a strategy of aggressively building market share, to fill the planes it has committed to take delivery from Boeing. Once it has acquired what it believes is an optimum market share it will start increasing fares, as after all Ryanair is a business and not a charity and therefore has an obligation to maximise the return for shareholders. 

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, before Mr O'Leary decides to sell!