translation of "Client focus"

Bastet

It's a pretty nonsense phrase in English anyway.  If your business wasn't focussed strongly upon your clients it wouldn't last long.  Sorry, this isn't meant to be rude (really), but couldn't you forget trying to find a direct translation and try to find something more meaningful to say?

I suppose I left myself open to all the less than helpful comments; I have experienced many examples of French "customer care" too......

As for using clichés, there are times when one wants to convey the maximum meaning with the minimum of words; it's a shame that client service is considered a joke nowadays.  Thanks to those who came up with some positive suggestions;  I'll play around with (some of) Cassis's and CJL's suggestions, and btw, it's something I need to incorporate in my cv.

Mrs Bastet.

It honestly was not a joke, nor was it meant to be offensive or unhelpful.  I worked in marketing for years and honestly, research shows ( and some of the above comments back this up ) that phrases like "client focus" are actually a huge turn-off to prospective customers.  Obviously, I did not realise this was for a cv so in this particular case it may be less relevant.  However, if there is not a direct French translation for a UK expression of this sort, then your prospective employers may not quite get the point which you are trying to make and it may still be a good idea to look for slightly different wording to convey the meaning you wish to get over.

Basnet - You might find it helpful to have a look on google.fr using the words that Cassis and I suggested, to see how they fit in to phrases you might feel convey what you want to say.

Cooperlola - Basnet was asking for a phrase in French, not in English. I don't think that anything Cassis or I suggested would be a "huge turnoff" to a prospective employer or customer.

I thought somebody would reply with a good answer before I shuffed my 3 happence in.

Napoleon described the English as a nation of shop keepers but the French still have no word for Entrepreneur and look teribly upset when you stand your ground on price.

In Between Angouleme and Bordeaux there is a bar called 'The Fair Play' in I think Brabaziuex.

In Oradour sur Vayres (as opposed to Glen) there is a bar called 'Harlequin' where they ( the French who were drinking) refused to believe the bars name was derived from groups of free lance English Archers who would see their services to anyone known as 'Hells Quinade'. 

Much as I love living here - I belive 99% of French people would complete 'The XXXX XXX is King' with lunch break  rather than customer