Celebrity Exchange?

Ian

Two British household names have homes very close to me (jolly nice people they are too). My sister has just informed me that a (fairly) well known French "personality" now lives near her in London.

Can members who subscribe to either Hello or OK magazine please confirm or deny this potential trend?

Never found a good Weismuller biography (I think his son wrote one). He's a favorite of mine and lived a hell of a life - olympic golds (in two sports), plenty of wives, movies, parties etc - about time someone made a film about him (p'haps they have?).

Based on our straw poll of 3 members - it's official: the French stars are moving to London and the Brits are coming here (Weismuller's dead - when was he living in Europe?).  Does anyone NOT from Wales know who Owen Money is [:)] ? I'd guess he'd only have to move to Gloucester to avoid the paparazzi!

Johnny Weissmuller lived in Bray at sometime when my mother was living there so beweem 1921 and 1939 I guess. The rented house he lived in backed onto the house she lived in. I guess he was making a film at Pinewood or possibly even Bray Studios (although I doubt that)

I'll ask her.....

Heres the book by his son:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tarzan-My-Father-William-Reed/dp/1550225227/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204027988&sr=1-12

I had to interview Mac Donald Hobley and his wife Dougie to see if they were suitable tenants? One interesting thing I found out was that he was born on the Falkland Isles,his father was the Vicar/Priest[one or the other ] and Mac was awarded the Freedom of the Falklands.

Still seeking my 15 minutes of fame.

Regards

Lawrence Durrell used to live north of Nimes, and now so does Robert Crumb and apparently Johnny Depp has bought a house not far from Montpellier.

My daughter-in-law swears she saw him one evening strolling down a back street. [:D]

carefull, panda will be along in a minute to complain about name-dropping...

What dirt do you need on celebs? Daughter-in-law works for one of the slightly less upmarket celeb mags (stablemate of OK) so she knows all about X Factor, Big Brother and jungle contestants plus a fair few soap stars and boy bands if that's your sort of celeb.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you[:D]

To be honest with you I still haven`t managed to get over there yet, but I hope to be going in the next few weeks.

I am thrilled to say that Jane gave birth a week early on saturday night, all went very well (just a 3 hour labour!) and I am at last an auntie[:D] they had a little boy, and are naming him Joseph, so I can`t wait to get over there and give him a big hug and smother him in kisses.

Kind regards

Tazza

I used to live in a small cornish village and so did Edward Woodward and his wife Michele Dotrice and their daughter. Their dughter is with one of my sons friends and has been since she was in her very early teens.