Automatic door opener for BMW bikes

Weedon

Who knows? They build all sorts of things nowadays...maybe a door on a bike would suit somebody Pwrderv.

If I had one of these I would at least like help to adjust the tappets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ratfuML9QA

TP, I have difficulty in remembering what happened yesterday let alone last March.  If the Kwacker has been seen before have a look at the chainsaw engined bike and if that one has been seen before go outside and do something useful, just like I am.

I do so hate having to explain my feeble attempts at trying to inject humour into my posts.  If I had my time all over again I would listen more to my family who never fail to roll their eyes and emit a groan whenever another joke slips out.

Pwr....as in Power.  In much the same way as UAE is United Arab Emirates?

Diesal as in Desal?  Named after Rudolf  Diesal.  Derv as in Diesal Engine Road Vehicle.  Blimey Power I'm supposed to be retired not working myself to death explaining things.

Now please tell me you like the 48 cylinder bike or the chainsaw one?

[quote user="Weedon"]

I do so hate having to explain my feeble attempts at trying to inject humour into my posts.  If I had my time all over again I would listen more to my family who never fail to roll their eyes and emit a groan whenever another joke slips out.

Pwr....as in Power.  In much the same way as UAE is United Arab Emirates?

Diesal as in Desal?  Named after Rudolf  Diesal.  Derv as in Diesal Engine Road Vehicle.  Blimey Power I'm supposed to be retired not working myself to death explaining things.

Now please tell me you like the 48 cylinder bike or the chainsaw one?

[/quote]

A couple of points Weedon, Diesal is actually ...Diesel

Desal as in Powerdesal is short for ......Desalination.    The expanded version of Powerdesal being ....Power and Desalination. [:P], absolutely nothing to do with DERV.

I have no comment on the bikes, as I haven't looked at them  

I have always had you fixed in my mind as Power DIESEL (I stand corrected on the spelling) and I am afraid I am too old to change now, so if you don't mind you will forever be known by me as such.  Not such, but Diesel (I know how precise you like to be). Rudolf of the Derv variety is not spelt PH, at least so Wikipedia says cos I checked upon reading your reply......see how much work I have put into this.

The least you could do is to look at the blooming 48 cylinder Kawa blooming saki.  Look, I will even do a reply for you so you can copy and paste instead of typing.    Mmmm, very good.

[quote user="Weedon"]Device now available for BMW bike owners.  I don't see why it couldn't be adapted for any bike though.[/quote]

I wouldn't like to suggest that Bavarian  Motowerks owners were anything but warm blooded hetrosexuals but why not get the wifey to open the garage door?

[quote user="powerdesal"]
Automatic door opener for BMW bikes.............where do you fit a door on a motorbike? and why would you want it to open automatically?
[/quote]

stupid question ...... must have a door on a motor bike !!!!   without one   where would you put the   ash tray

Dave      [:P]

You lot don't know what you are on about. My BMW has an ashtray. It is just in front of my right hand. They didn't tell me that it was there, but when I took the top off and cleaned the oil out it is a very good ashtray. Trust BMW to think of these things - I understand that they are going to make the front brake work in the near future.