Is your Tap Water poisonous!

pachapapa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chancer, I do hope you survive the leaded cuppa.

I would be interested to hear the outcome of this program.

I know in 17 the water has loads of calcaire which is probably not lethal but I for one try my best to drink bottled water. When I see what the local water does to the kettle, the taps, sink etc I dread to think what it does to the human body.

Voila the results;

If you live in rural France your testicles will shrink and you will turn into a woman, (if you are already a woman please stop peeing out your oestregen) you will get  radiation poisoning, Altzheimers, cancer and grow two heads.

If you want to drink potable water go and live in Paris.

If you want to glow in the dark go and live in the Haute Vienne.

Interesting to see how many people in positions of responsibility did the same shoulder shrug and said "c'est comme ça" when faced with some damning prelevements.

I was shocked to see how high the residues of  medicines were in drinking water thanks to France being a nation of hypochondriacs.

You dont need a TV exposé (not) to be informed, your Mairie should by law post up the results of the prelevements, mine does but in the program many didnt.

[quote user="Chancer"]

Voila the results;

If you live in rural France your testicles will shrink and you will turn into a woman, (if you are already a woman please stop peeing out your oestregen) you will get  radiation poisoning, Altzheimers, cancer and grow two heads.

If you want to drink potable water go and live in Paris.

If you want to glow in the dark go and live in the Haute Vienne.

Interesting to see how many people in positions of responsibility did the same shoulder shrug and said "c'est comme ça" when faced with some damning prelevements.

I was shocked to see how high the residues of  medicines were in drinking water thanks to France being a nation of hypochondriacs.

You dont need a TV exposé (not) to be informed, your Mairie should by law post up the results of the prelevements, mine does but in the program many didnt.

[/quote]

"If you live in rural France your testicles will shrink and you will turn

into a woman,"

I live in rural France!

must remember next time I buy underpants to get a size smaller and choose something that would be compatible with suspenders

Normie me old china, they seem to like the glowing bit as it is original. Illuminated penetration is an expression that has been used!!

I feel sorry for those living in the Jura. The closer to Switzerland, the worse it is. They even hum as they glow. Which explains a hell of a lot about the Swiss and their relationship with the Swazis!

I don't want to sound disbelieving and I haven't seen the programme but ......er......when the credits came up, did it have a note on it such as "This programme is sponsored by Vittel (Badoit, Perrier, Evians, etc)?

[quote user="sweet 17"]I don't want to sound disbelieving and I haven't seen the programme but ......er......when the credits came up, did it have a note on it such as "This programme is sponsored by Vittel (Badoit, Perrier, Evians, etc)?[/quote]

Sweet, were you watching Graham Norton instead?

[quote user="Cendrillon"]Chancer, I do hope you survive the leaded cuppa.

I know in 17 the water has loads of calcaire which is probably not lethal but I for one try my best to drink bottled water. When I see what the local water does to the kettle, the taps, sink etc I dread to think what it does to the human body.

[/quote]

So, you avoid to drink tap water on the grounds it contains mineral but prefer to drink bottled mineral water?

There's a clue in the name there

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

So, you avoid to drink tap water on the grounds it contains mineral but prefer to drink bottled mineral water?

[/quote]

Well said, Pierre.

What I would like to know is why do people think that because water has been purchased in bottles from a supermarket it is therefore safer than water from the tap? What is the source of their information?

To go back to the topic, how do you know that the water in your bottle isn't poisonous?

Coming soon the follow up exposé on the contamination of bottled water..............

I am happier to drink my water that arrives through a lead pipe than surrounded by plasticisers.

I may have Alzheimers, I may be growing breasts, I may glow in the dark but thank god I dont have Alzheimers [:P]