Re: Having problems with Google please help!

Don't know if the problem has been resolved, but I use Mozilla Firefox which uses a Google browser and there is no problem with that.

I think there is something going on though with a breakdown in many websites.  The other day I got a really offensive e-mail from the Digital Camera Magazine Forum website, so I tried to get onto the DCM website to report it, only to be told that the site was being blocked by my server.  I did manage to contact DCM via their photo competition page, which is a separate website and reported the abuse, and it seems that they had been victim to a major security breach of their system.

Maybe Google suffered the same fate.

[quote user="Suninfrance"]Don't know if the problem has been resolved, but I use Mozilla Firefox which uses a Google browser and there is no problem with that.

I think there is something going on though with a breakdown in many websites.  The other day I got a really offensive e-mail from the Digital Camera Magazine Forum website, so I tried to get onto the DCM website to report it, only to be told that the site was being blocked by my server.  I did manage to contact DCM via their photo competition page, which is a separate website and reported the abuse, and it seems that they had been victim to a major security breach of their system.

Maybe Google suffered the same fate.

[/quote]

Suninfrance, if you click on the link above your post, you'll see that the problem was resolved very quickly and it had been caused by human error, not by a breach of security.