Expat Shield - Live sex

Has anybody else over the past week been getting windows popping up with live sex when connected to Expat Shield If so, does anybody know how I can prevent this? System checks don't appear to show any viruses in my system. The 'morality' aspect does not bother me, more that sex links are normally a sure way of geting your computer hijacked.

[quote user="LouisenGary"]Has anybody else over the past week been getting windows popping up with live sex when connected to Expat Shield If so, does anybody know how I can prevent this? System checks don't appear to show any viruses in my system. The 'morality' aspect does not bother me, more that sex links are normally a sure way of geting your computer hijacked.[/quote]

I mentioned the very same thing a while back...

This might be of help: http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2440626/showPost.aspx

[quote user="NormanH"]I haven't used it for over a year, but I used to keep the services in Windows on manual and keep them off unless I was using it.

I found if I connected in Firefox, then switched to Chrome to watch things that avoided the pop ups but I can't remember why...

[/quote]

Obviously you weren't getting the live sex thingys then :)

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"][quote user="NormanH"]I haven't used it for over a year, but I used to keep the services in Windows on manual and keep them off unless I was using it.
I found if I connected in Firefox, then switched to Chrome to watch things that avoided the pop ups but I can't remember why... [/quote]
Obviously you weren't getting the live sex thingys then :)
[/quote]

Not unless Norm's into Necrophilia[+o(]

[quote user="NormanH"]I seem to remember a version of Playboy for women, featuring 'hunks' that had a pop-up centre page spread.
This could however be a product of my fevered imagination ....[8-)]
[/quote]Playgirl, Norman, indeed there was.

The first centrefold (and the only copy I bought, I might add) was Peter Lupus from Mission Impossible.  Very disappointing and reminded me of the Paul Newman quote: "Why go out for a hamburger when you can get steak at home."[:D]