problems saving Ameli statements to my computer

I have a windows 10 laptop. I can open and view the documents on the ameli website but when I try to download them to my PC, when I open them from the PC (my documents or my downloads) they are blank documents but on the Ameli paper.

I don't have MS office, I've been managing all but this on Open Office but I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and can view them ok, but only in this.

What am I doing wrong? I would like to save the statements on a monthly basis and sometimes it is necessary to "attach" them to our mutuelle but can't from my own documents.

Thanks from IT geniuses

That is not what happens to me with this document for example, it saves and reopens normally.

[url]http://www.ameli.fr/fileadmin/user_upload/formulaires/S3711.pdf[/url]

Although I'm using Win 7 I don't believe that is anything to do with 10 but you'd need someone with 10 to prove or disprove it.

Can't help then, sorry [8-)]

Which web browser are you using in Win10?

In Adobe reader, are you sure you haven't highlighted the Ameli logo so it is just saving your selection rather than the whole document?

Have you tried installing Chrome instead and using that to view and save PDF files?

I use the Sumatra PDF reader to view PDF files. Much smaller and faster than the Adobe reader.

I just remembered I had a similar problem before I moved to W10, when I used the option "Save" in the dialogue box which first appears when clicking on an online document.

I solved it by selecting "Open" and then saving it via "File" > "Save as" option at the top of the document.

On the Ameli site I am clicking on the details and download the statement, then when I open it in the downloads folder it comes up with all the ameli logo but doesn't show the actual details of my statement.

I've noticed that I seem to have Adobe DC which I assume is an online version and in that it is ok, shows correctly. However when I try to copy and paste the same problem occurs. So if I wanted to email it to the mutuelle it asks for name and password and is obviously not a free option.

Perhaps I need an older version, such as I use with windows 7 but is this possible on a windows 10 system?

Have just tried this on my Ameli account. Using the blue download button on the Ameli document, it came down OK and I opened it with the Adobe DC on my computer which is running W10. I can read everything on the statement. The Adobe I use is a free one, the normal download.

You should not need to copy and paste anything. Just attach the download to your email.

As I mentioned in an earlier posting........"I've noticed that I seem to have Adobe DC which I assume is an online version and in that it is ok, shows correctly. However when I try to copy and paste the same problem occurs. So if I wanted to email it to the mutuelle it asks for name and password and is obviously not a free option."

I want to be able to save the document so I can keep a record in my folders on PC without paying for anything and also being able to attach to emails when necessary.

I really don't like windows 10 !!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="mogs"]As I mentioned in an earlier posting........"I've noticed that I seem to have Adobe DC which I assume is an online version and in that it is ok, shows correctly. However when I try to copy and paste the same problem occurs. So if I wanted to email it to the mutuelle it asks for name and password and is obviously not a free option."

I want to be able to save the document so I can keep a record in my folders on PC without paying for anything and also being able to attach to emails when necessary.

I really don't like windows 10 !!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

FGS just save it. Forget about about copy and paste.

Mogs

AnOther had the easy answer : quote

All you need is Adobe Acrobat

Watch out for those sneaky free addons !

He gave a highlighted link to it in his post, which I cannot replicate as I am using a tablet.

Just click on the blue Adobe acrobat in his post and you will be taken directly to the Adobe download .

Using Adobe reader (free) should solve your problem.

Sue