HELP !!!!

fabulous photo, Frenchie, well done on looking after him. Like many, I'm overrun with cats (including an elderly one that I am sure was chucked out by a family that recently moved) and the thought that someone could abandon a helpless kitten is horrible ... but so glad TseSung has found a home with you.

Do not often go on this topic as it upsets and annoys me what some people do with animals.

But what a contrast - Frenchie although not really in a position to help doing anything and everything she can and the callous person who dumped a very young and vulnerable animal that needed a great deal of support.

I get the impression that the dog will have to get used to the newcomer.

Paul

Yes, indeed, Paul !! [:D]

We have decided to keep him, hand rearing him created such a link that I could not give him away, even to a good family..

He's so close to me, it's unbelievable, he's cute, purring a lot, he now spends his time playing , eating , and .. sleeping !! [:)]

I spent 2 hours marking copies this morning, my pen in one hand and the kitten sleeping on my chest supported by my other hand .. [:)]

He uses his litter now, and is a really cute kitten, now some people from the village come and see him..[:)]

I am " la jeune dame qui élève le chaton " ( jeune moi? 46 quand même !!)[:)]

It's already very rewarding, less tiring than it was when he had to be fed every 3 hours aven at night !! ( I was a zombi for two weeks  + !!) [:)]

Now watching him is a real pleasure, playing with him, and each time I watch TV with him purring on my chest, .. I fall asleep... !! SO relaxing !! lol

I can't understand either how a person called a human being could drop such a cute a 2-week old kitten in a garden on a cool evening...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my baby's growing up, he will soon be two months old.

Isn't he cute?

I don't regret a single thing, hand rearing him was tiring, but sometimes I already miss those days !![:D] 

I get so many cuddles from him, he is the sweetest cat I've ever seen. [:)]

[quote user="Frenchie"]Well, my baby's growing up, he will soon be two months old.

Isn't he cute?

I get so many cuddles from him, he is the sweetest cat I've ever seen. [:)][/quote].

You have done such a terrific job Frenchie, congratulations. He is certainly adorable; and so sweet-looking.

Sue [:)]

Well, Shadow is white, indeed, a white shadow!!!  no black on him, but still fits in with this snow white coat!! [:)]

A high wall is needed , he is a runaway....

and I feel better; no indiscreet neighbours this way !! [:)]

oui, la maison du bonheur!!