Taxes Foncieres - silly question!

Lene

On the back, second column, Par Cheque

a l'ordre de Tresor Public and send it to the same people ie your local Tresor Public not the Mairie.

Don't forget to include the tear-off slip, unsigned.

Alteratively you can date and sign the tear-off slip and include an RIB, then you don't have to bother writing a cheque at all.

Similar question.

I am UK based and have just received my demand for Tax F.

Last year I paid by Standing Order monthly.  QUESTION: does this standing order carry over for this year. I know it's a dumb question but they have sent me a Stadning Order form for Tax F. for  2005. I am hoping by ignoring it they will just carry on taking money from my French account.

Tku.

If you are set up for automatic payment by a single direct debit it will say "Votre compte sera preleve automatiquement. Vous n'avez pas a renvoyer ce TIP" printed in the middle of the payment slip. I asuume that a similar message appears for the monthly payment option.

Hi,

This is my first year of owning a French property. I'm based in UK only have a UK bank account and have also received my Taxes Foncieres payment request.

I tried paying on-line (after struggling through the French text) but when it requests my 'code guichet' and Cle Rib then it obviously fails.

So I assume I really need to pay from a French BAnk account ?  or are there any other options ?

regards

Rob

If you purchased in Feb this year it is quite likely that the bill will go to the vendors because they have the liability for Jan. The French system doesn't seem able to cope with split periods. You will probably hear from them or the notaire in the near future.

At least you will have no liability for the Taxe D'Habitation this year as you weren't in residence on 1st January.

Just received ours.... it is up by about 50 euros on last years bill, though from my scrutiny most of that seems to have gone on the `rubbish` . not complaining ,the normal waste is removed twice per week and the `green`(carboard, cartons, tins etc) every friday without fail. The total is about a fifth of what we were paying in the UK on the community charge 2 years ago.

Mrs O

[quote]Just received ours.... it is up by about 50 euros on last years bill, though from my scrutiny most of that seems to have gone on the `rubbish` . not complaining ,the normal waste is removed twice per ...[/quote]

Twice a week and green on friday

We have once a fortnight if you are lucky, and if you trundle down to the hamlet collection point

And for that we pay about 60 euros p.a. separate poubelle bill.

Bob

Quote.

We have once a fortnight if you are lucky, and if you trundle down to the hamlet collection point

And for that we pay about 60 euros p.a. separate poubelle bill.

We get the same service but ours costs 63 euros every six months for our holiday home

regards colin

• 4 weeks later...