Peace perfect peace

Henry100

Well i have had a really good afternoon in the workshop,

Now (her indoors car) Is all clear for another 2yrs I have been cleaning and polishing my own car, the radio on with good old Irish music and the polisher doing the work i once did by hand and cloth, the shine is really good and better than when i did it all by hand,

Every thing works the way it should and the leather seats have had a good clean,

People have asked the question is living in France as you thought it would be?

Well once again i must say every bit and more to our liking, the view's from the workshop of hills and fields and that knowing you made the right choice to come and live here,

I have just been sitting in front of the wood burner along with my best friend laying in front of the fire sleeping and the two (once wild kittens who we managed to win over to be friendly) both laying on their bed cuddling each other, Who could ask for anything more?

And tomorrow ?

Well a new year and more of the same i hope "peace perfect peace, "

I feel lucky and guilty at the same time.  Lovely and peaceful where I live and I went for a walk between showers.  But the news from Ukraine and Gaza makes me feel very sad indeed.

• Like 1

Arms Park! My dear Wooly, it's been the Milennium Stadium since, well, the millenium.

Anyway, it's not a good time for Welsh rugby.  I only hope they are not too embarrassing.

Roll on February, 6 nations starting ....hip, hip...

3 hours ago, menthe said:

I feel lucky and guilty at the same time.  Lovely and peaceful where I live and I went for a walk between showers.  But the news from Ukraine and Gaza makes me feel very sad indeed.

I could not agree with you more, We do tend to take our freedom for granted, I also feel for the new laws in the UK for the bully dog's that are facing being put to sleep, not all this breed are bad, But there again people and smaller dogs have been killed by out of control dogs, It is a crazy cruel world in so many ways.